Thread: New Threat from ANTIFA aimed at Trump Supporters ... IN TEXAS...`

New Threat from ANTIFA aimed at Trump Supporters ... IN TEXAS...`

Apparently ANTIFA thugs have openly stated that they have the home addresses of anyone who supported Trump or had contributed to a Republican campaign this season ... and plan to visit their homes ... in the state of TEXAS.

Should I be worried for the homeowners? It IS Texas after all....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I have an idea that when ANTIFA shows up at many peoples' homes, they will wish they hadn't....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

funny how a group that is "anti-fascist" want to suppress democracy........

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    funny how a group that is "anti-fascist" want to suppress democracy........
    Not really funny at all. They were a Communist group who tried to fight facism in the pre-Hitler days of Germany. Since they are Communist, they automatically hate anything to do with freedom or democracy.

Their threat, today, is just as real as it was in post-WWI Germany.

As in Germany then, all ANTIFA members must be eliminated in our country, too.
    Last edited by alismith; 10-31-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I have an idea that when ANTIFA shows up at many peoples' homes, they will wish they hadn't....
    I have to agree. There are many sections of Texas that remember their heritage and any ANTIFA nut-case that shows up will learn the meaning of "red mist" as their friends vanish just before they find out how hot it really is in the land of Satan.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

If I'm not mistaken, there is no duty to retreat as in MN.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, there is no duty to retreat as in MN.
    If you are in your home and they come, it may not matter if there is a "duty to retreat" or not. You may be "cornered" so fight like you are and "go crazy".
    Last edited by JTHunter; 11-02-2020 at 03:16 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    If you are in your home and they come, it may not matter if there is a "duty to retreat" or not. You may be "corner ed" so fight like you are and "go crazy".

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    If you are in your home and they come, it may not matter if there is a "duty to retreat" or not. You may be "corner ed" so fight like you are and "go crazy".
    I wouldn't be surprised in the twin cities if the prosecutor said you have a duty to use a window or a rear door for escape before shooting in self defense. Remember Minneapolis is one the wacko cities that wanted to defund police. Now it's having 2 car jackings a day. Crime is through the roof. I don't live there and my Sheriff is extremely pro 2nd so I probably wouldn't have any problem outside the cities but the premise is there as far as our duty to retreat.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 11-01-2020 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Exactly !!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised in the twin cities if the prosecutor said you have a duty to use a window or a rear door for escape before shooting in self defense. Remember Minneapolis is one the wacko cities that wanted to defund police. Now it's having 2 car jackings a day. Crime is through the roof. I don't live there and my Sheriff is extremely pro 2nd so I probably wouldn't have any problem outside the cities but the premise is there as far as our duty to retreat.
    If you physically can do so.
    The window ledges in the three bedrooms of this 60 y.o. house are almost 4 feet above the floor. The double hung thermal replacement windows only rise about 14 inches. I am a "senior citizen" who is 50 lbs. overweight with a bad back.
    If some of that B.S. starts around here (unlikely), I even have a couple of extra 20 lb. propane tanks that, with 30 minutes warning, I can place in "convenient locations" near doors and windows in such a fashion that I can easily "light them up" with a firearm. If necessary, I can even open the water heater and furnaces gas lines easily.
    You can be sure that this would be the saddest day of their short, pitiful lives.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”