Thread: WTF?????

WTF?????

So the MEDIA jumps to declare Biden the winner .... while they're STILL COUNTING VOTES?!?!?!?!?!

The INSTANT Biden gets ahead of Trump on the last states to count, they declare victory and tell everyone (the media that is) to stop counting the thousands of other votes because THEIR guy just crossed the line. But there are still thousands of uncounted votes? Why suddenly decide to STOP COUNTING THOSE? the moment Biden advances to a slight majority over Trump. Trump was AHEAD in all of the contested states!!!!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Now that Biden is ahead, stop counting military votes and any precinct that might be pro-Trump. I am sure the democrats, news media and damned rinos are celebrating getting rid of the guy from outside the beltway who didn't play their game. Unfortunately in their game, we the people stand to lose.

We survived 8 years of william jefferson clinton, 8 years of wannabe king barack hussein obama and three years of non-stop America hating news media. I pray we can withstand 4 years of a Harris/ Biden presidency and that the republicans spend the time regrouping and coming up with a viable candidate to lead the nation back out of the coming depression.

And to Pennsylvania, I hope you get what you deserve, millions of your people out of work because the current regime hates oil and fracking!!!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

the plan was in all along.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    So the MEDIA jumps to declare Biden the winner .... while they're STILL COUNTING VOTES?!?!?!?!?!
    The only thing the media has jumped is the shark.

FOXnews has really fucked themselves.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

It has happened many times in the past. Many times an election has been called before commiefornia, Oregon, or Washington polls closed. Unfortunately this time the country has been split almost perfectly 50/50.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Dark times ahead people!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Now that Biden is ahead, stop counting military votes and any precinct that might be pro-Trump. I am sure the democrats, news media and damned rinos are celebrating getting rid of the guy from outside the beltway who didn't play their game. Unfortunately in their game, we the people stand to lose.

We survived 8 years of william jefferson clinton, 8 years of wannabe king barack hussein obama and three years of non-stop America hating news media. I pray we can withstand 4 years of a Harris/ Biden presidency and that the republicans spend the time regrouping and coming up with a viable candidate to lead the nation back out of the coming depression.

And to Pennsylvania, I hope you get what you deserve, millions of your people out of work because the current regime hates oil and fracking!!!
    I sincerely doubt we will survive the next 4 years. The Senate is still in doubt, If it turns gun owners are completely screwed. The craps will kill the filibuster and pack the supreme court(bye bye individual right) and Bidens plan to force us to hand over our guns or register every single magazine and semiauto rifle as an NFA item will come to fruition. The ATF will run rampant. I don't even want to go into the economy, Borders will be thrown wide open, 30 million illegals will become citizens and that's the end of the Republican party and this nation as a free people. The press will become little lap doggies again on Jan 3. Kamala will become president within one year is my prediction. Any semblance of moderate policy is out the window. Our only hope is we hang on to the Senate.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I sincerely doubt we will survive the next 4 years. The Senate is still in doubt, If it turns gun owners are completely screwed. The craps will kill the filibuster and pack the supreme court(bye bye individual right) and Bidens plan to force us to hand over our guns or register every single magazine and semiauto rifle as an NFA item will come to fruition. The ATF will run rampant. I don't even want to go into the economy, Borders will be thrown wide open, 30 million illegals will become citizens and that's the end of the Republican party and this nation as a free people. The press will become little lap doggies again on Jan 3. Kamala will become president within one year is my prediction. Any semblance of moderate policy is out the window. Our only hope is we hang on to the Senate.
    Then MOLON LABE will become the law of the land. They may come for them, but not as many will leave with them....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

How can Biden force us to hand over our firearms? I sort of remember reading about a group of people who liked red coats that came for the firearms of people called colonists. That didn't end too well for the people who wore red coats.

Well I guess it doesn't matter in places like califirnia where we no longer have laws. They let everyone out of prison and want to end cash bail. At a certain point they will just write you a nasty note about how you are bad and send you on your way

I think our only hope, for now anyway, is the Senate as well. But I'm sure they are geared up and ready to cheat in Georgia as well...

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Well I guess it doesn't matter in places like califirnia where we no longer have laws. They let everyone out of prison and want to end cash bail. At a certain point they will just write you a nasty note about how you are bad and send you on your way
    It just might be that, with all the new gun owners out there, the usual types of crooks might find it safer to get a regular job.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Our only hope is we hang on to the Senate.
    Our only hope is to hang on to our guns.

What do you hope the "Senate" will do? Grant us some "rights"?

God gave us our rights, and it's our duty to defend those rights. If you're depending on "the senate" to defend us, you may as well pack up your guns now and turn them in.

As far as Biden or Beto are concerned... come and get 'em.

Is that a threat? No, it's a PROMISE.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Our only hope is to hang on to our guns.

What do you hope the "Senate" will do? Grant us some "rights"?

God gave us our rights, and it's our duty to defend those rights. If you're depending on "the senate" to defend us, you may as well pack up your guns now and turn them in.

As far as Biden or Beto are concerned... come and get 'em.

Is that a threat? No, it's a PROMISE.
    I heard a Senator from TX, (didn't hear if he was a state senator or federal), saying that the Biden Administration will find that Texas' motto is "Molon Labe," if they come for their guns.

They can have mine one bullet at a time....

But, I lost all of mine in a terrible boating accident the other year.... Shame, really.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Ali, if it comes down to that - repeat IF - there are a few people that will deserve what they get. I just hope I can witness their "comeuppance".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”