Thread: First black MISS USA pageant Winner being attacked for being a Republican and a Trump Supporter

First black MISS USA pageant Winner being attacked for being a Republican and a Trump Supporter

Apparently when a 'woman of color' wins the Miss USA pageant for the first time, it doesn't count if she's a Republican or Trump Supporter. Now I don't care about beauty pageants. But I don't like that this girl is being relentlessly attacked for her politics. I'm seeing a TON of 'white liberals' calling her a 'House N*****R' and other vile terms. I figure it's more about how they have a total double standard and call US the racist ones. I don't know a single conservative who will go out of their WAY to attack anyone just minding their own business due to their race or political stance, but the LEFT sure loves to attack and persecute anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

That's been the Modus Operandi of Commucrats since that Party was formed.

They have a systemic hatred of Blacks.

After all, what can one expect from a Party that founded the KKK?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars