Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Here is a pic of the Million MAGA march in DC that the Media mysteriously doesn't want to show.....

  1. #1
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,452

    Here is a pic of the Million MAGA march in DC that the Media mysteriously doesn't want to show.....


  2. #2
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,825
    Yup. There's about a couple hundred people there....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  3. #3
    Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,555
    And apparently they got roughed up by some antifa/blm folks.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    And apparently they got roughed up by some antifa/blm folks.
    I read that too.
    Not till after and they were heading back to their cars
    Waited behind police line then went after small groups of women children and elderly
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  5. #5
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,825
    Shoot ANTIFA and walk on. Don't bother stopping....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  6. #6
    Senior Member NAPOTS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,556
    the picture has to be doctored, I heard on Yahoo that the turnout was laughably low.

  7. #7
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,452
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    the picture has to be doctored, I heard on Yahoo that the turnout was laughably low.
    I was SERIOUSLY reading from multiple Mainstream Media sources that it was an embarrassingly low turnout. They never showed pics, but they implied that only a few hundred people showed up. YUP. Don't believe your lying eyes. Listen to the MEDIA elites who know better than we do.

  8. #8
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,825
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Damn. No social distancing..... No wonder it didn't make the news.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  9. #9
    Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East of Florida
    Posts
    1,546
    There's NO WAY Joke Biden won the election!
    The idiot democrats must really want a war they can't win.

  10. #10
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,825
    Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    There's NO WAY Joke Biden won the election!
    The idiot democrats must really want a war they can't win.
    Conservatives have done nothing in the past to stop the Commucrats, so they feel nothing will happen now.

    They have no precident to go by, so they continue to act with impunity, and above the law.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,749
    WAPO's spin
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...bc9_story.html

    Organizers of the event falsely claim that the election won by President-elect Joe Biden was stolen.
    ............
    The groups met head-on at H Street near 11th Street, north of Metro Center. Police in riot gear rushed toward the fray, but not quickly enough to stave off a brawl involving dozens, including the Proud Boys, that left participants bloodied and one man stabbed three times in the back and seriously wounded.
    .............
    “I came here to fight,” a Trump supporter yelled moments before the clash began.

    .............

    Black Lives Matter DC, in turn, blamed Trump supporters for instigating the violence, and alleged in a tweet that “MPD has been protecting the Proud Boys and white nationalists all night,” and that police only put on riot gear and fire chemical irritants at city residents.

    ..............

    Maybe it's just the camera angle I guess I'm missing something



    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  12. #12
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    WAPO's spin
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...bc9_story.html

    Organizers of the event falsely claim that the election won by President-elect Joe Biden was stolen.
    ............
    The groups met head-on at H Street near 11th Street, north of Metro Center. Police in riot gear rushed toward the fray, but not quickly enough to stave off a brawl involving dozens, including the Proud Boys, that left participants bloodied and one man stabbed three times in the back and seriously wounded.
    .............
    “I came here to fight,” a Trump supporter yelled moments before the clash began.

    .............

    Black Lives Matter DC, in turn, blamed Trump supporters for instigating the violence, and alleged in a tweet that “MPD has been protecting the Proud Boys and white nationalists all night,” and that police only put on riot gear and fire chemical irritants at city residents.

    ..............

    Maybe it's just the camera angle I guess I'm missing something



    ANTIFA members need to be shot on sight. No exceptions.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •