Thread: Here's a thought

Here's a thought

Contact the NSA or whatever alphabet agency that is in charge of mining all internet data and ask for our gunsnet accounts and threads pre-2010.

Tell em we will pay for that info.
    FBHO

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    Contact the NSA or whatever alphabet agency that is in charge of mining all internet data and ask for our gunsnet accounts and threads pre-2010.

Tell em we will pay for that info.
    That's why I never understood why the Republicans didn't just demand hillery's emails.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Because very few republicans have a spine to stand up with.

Since the cucks didnt build this until 2013 they might not have had a way to store it all;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Since the cucks didnt build this until 2013 they might not have had a way to store it all;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
    I suspect that there are several dozen of these around the country. My oldest son is a mechanical engineer and all he did for ten years is design the mechanical systems for these places, he was very busy, he was out of town more than he was home

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    I suspect that there are several dozen of these around the country. My oldest son is a mechanical engineer and all he did for ten years is design the mechanical systems for these places, he was very busy, he was out of town more than he was home
    this would go along with what i suspected - that theres more than one bic nas, lots of smaller nasses all over the place, not that the russkiis or chicoms wont nuke it anyway, however the ability to store the innernet for a period of time wasnt in their hands back then, it is now and i also suspect 0bama holds the keys to that data but as cic President Trump could demand it

Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-01-2020 at 02:59 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

oops wrong thread!
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-01-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Because very few republicans have a spine to stand up with.
    Hillary is insanely powerful. The media will call you a nazi. the banks will take away your accounts. Big tech will censor you. It's easy to call out people for being afraid when you yourself have nothing to lose. I hear lots of people who fear not only for their own lives, but the lives of their kids. the opposition is evil and vicious.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Hillary is insanely powerful. The media will call you a nazi. the banks will take away your accounts. Big tech will censor you. It's easy to call out people for being afraid when you yourself have nothing to lose. I hear lots of people who fear not only for their own lives, but the lives of their kids. the opposition is evil and vicious.
    Hummm, maybe it's time for a little vigilantism to start happening again.... ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter don't have exclusive rights concerning this.

It's time for Patriots to start taking back their country and restore it to what it used to be....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars