Thread: Interesting read on Trumps possible strategy.

Interesting read on Trumps possible strategy.

This an interesting path to victory. Long shot? Up for you to decide, but there is a strategy in place. Who knows if it will work. I have my doubts, but it is a fascinating read nonetheless. Now I think the writer (Eyeconik on Twitter) is a bit too CONFIDENT that things will swing our way. I'm not as confident as they are, it really relies a lot on Republicans having a spine and doing the right thing, in the face of IMMENSE pressure and THREATS against their lives, their jobs and their families. I'm not so sure we have enough folks who are strong enough to stand up to the MEDIA and the DEMOCRATS. But we'll see.

------------------------------------
    1. The Stage - The legal effort - Make no mistake that Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood, Ted Cruz and the Texas AG are quite familiar with standing. They knew they had little to no chance of the cases being heard, and even less chance of favorable relief.

2. The BIG one - The Texas SCOTUS filing - This case was 50/50 on standing but it wouldn't have offered relief. The Justices Trump appointed had no issue dismissing the case and deferring power back to the state legislatures. The reason will become clear in just a moment.

3. The Reason - The various court filings were never meant to prevail. Their only purpose was to inform the pubic. It allowed people see the fraud. The actual filing docs allowed Anons to read and share so that people could see the problems with our elections.

4. The Fire - MSM and the trolls continue to assist in Trump's path to victory. They only fuel the
    Fire when they ignore or antagonize Republicans. Why is that a good thing? Every pissed off Republican is another call to Congress reps and senators demanding action.

5. The Clout - The calls matter! Why? Republicans know that Trump is the way to the Republican voters' hearts. When the media tried to shame Trump for overshadowing the senators in the GA rally - they basically provided incentive for every Republican to have Trumps back instead.

6. The Election Rejection - On January 6th Congress will convene to count the electoral votes. At this time the sitting VP, Mike Pence, has the ability to challenge by refusing to accept the votes from states in which he believes the vote was compromised. Which - he will do.

7. The Second Vote - As directed by the US Federal constitution - a challenged election is settled by a simple majority house vote by ballot. However, the house gets one vote per state not per representative - Giving Trump the Republican majority 26-23 (or 22). Winner takes all.

8. The Appeal - Democrats will panic and immediately appeal this decision to SCOTUS. But SCOTUS having set a very clear legal precedent that the power lies with the state legislatures - will again - dismiss the case on standing.

9. The Democracy Hypocrisy - Dems and MSM will call Trumps actions unprecedented, claiming irrevocable damage to our Democracy. Except - Biden honored the EXACT same challenge attempted by Democrats in 2016. In which the house majority voted in favor of Trump. Note: The 2016 challenge did not go to vote due to lack of support from the Senate. The challenge was rejected BEFORE the vote took place.

10. Checkmate - Sauce in form of links to follow: Link 1 was written by a Harvard Government Professor who figured this out way before me (make sure to click full article to see where Trump himself outlined this plan months ago) Link 2 outlines the Dem challenge on Jan 6th 2016.

U.S. Congress certifies Trump's Electoral College victory
    The U.S. Congress on Friday certified the Electoral College vote that gave Republican Donald Trump his victory in the contentious 2016 presidential election after a raucous half-hour joint session...

(special thanks to @Eyeconik (on Twitter)) for the breakdown

I honestly don't expect this to go anywhere. I personally think this is a big fuck you to the democrats/media for 4 years of russia gate, the mueller investigation, harassment of everyone in his campaign, and the impeachment bullshit pulled by Pelosi.

I think the point is to sew as much doubt as possible to leave half of the country thinking the win was bogus and not falling behind Biden.

Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with it.....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I agree it's a very long shot, but I hope it works like Eyeconik thinks it will.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

The electoral college is about to make Biden officially number 46. We are a banana republic. It was nice while it lasted.