Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, another thought on the Trump presidency, the swamp, the planned great reset...

There was a theory I heard today and I would like to get your opinions and ideas about this.

What I heard was that "certain powers" (Russians, ChiComs) were supporting the far left's activities with the intention of the disruptions and anarchy this would cause that they would be able to come in with minimal casualties and take over themselves.

What do you think of this idea? Is it a "pipe dream" or does it sound plausible?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    There was a theory I heard today and I would like to get your opinions and ideas about this.

What I heard was that "certain powers" (Russians, ChiComs) were supporting the far left's activities with the intention of the disruptions and anarchy this would cause that they would be able to come in with minimal casualties and take over themselves.

What do you think of this idea? Is it a "pipe dream" or does it sound plausible?
    I'm hoping that both sides of our conflict would band together and attack the foreign enemies together....but I doubt it....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

That would be an act of war and would trigger all military assets...not gonna happen.

What's more likely (inferring Joe Potatohead is sworn in, whether he lasts a month, a year, whatever and Kamelface takes over) is another year and a half or so of BLM, antifags, defund the police, release every murderer and rapist possible from prison due to covid, racial justice, whatever, admit every jihadi, ms-13, rapist, murderer, etc. from the 3rd world as they can...play up the mayhem, declare Marshall law and then invite the UN in to restore order. Of course, the UN troops used will be comprised almost exclusively of our major enemies...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-30-2020 at 08:01 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Getting the idea they may just consider the US irrelevant
    Let us stew in the mess created no need to waste effort invading

Europe And China Approve Landmark Investment Treaty, Snubbing U.S.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/12/30/95140...y-snubbing-u-s
    China's president and European leaders met Wednesday to mark their agreement on an investment deal between the European Union and China despite a request for talks on the issue by the incoming administration of President-elect Joe Biden.
    Negotiations had repeatedly stalled since they began in 2013. But after Biden won the U.S. presidential election, Chinese negotiators went into overdrive, offering various concessions on market access for European companies to help push the deal through before the end of the year. Among other things, the investment agreement promises that China will no longer force European companies to transfer their technology to local joint-venture partner companies.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    As for an across either pond attacking mainland USA, behind every blade of grass is a person with a gun. More now than 70 years ago.

What happens on the 6th will be telling.

Bitch Mc'yD and Pigloosie are conspiring to make it impossible for the senate/house to contest or object to the certification...if successful...game over apart from Revolution 2.0, unless the master of the deal has an ace up his sleeve.

Either way, stack it deep my friends, if you can find it. We're gonna need it which ever outcome obtains...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    What happens on the 6th will be telling.

Bitch Mc'yD and Pigloosie are conspiring to make it impossible for the senate/house to contest or object to the certification...if successful...game over apart from Revolution 2.0, unless the master of the deal has an ace up his sleeve.

Either way, stack it deep my friends, if you can find it. We're gonna need it which ever outcome obtains...
    In the past, only a few of my handguns were kept loaded and those were the few that were "stashed" in various locations. A SxS shotgun was kept on a rack with 4 shells on a small shelf I added to the the bottom corner and there was an AK with a 40 rounder above it.
    Now, every gun in my house is fully loaded with either Speed Loaders, extra magazines, or extra ammo nearby.
    It's kind of sad to think this way but I would wish it to be THEM and not ME that survives.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

In the past, only a few of my handguns were kept loaded and those were the few that were "stashed" in various locations. A SxS shotgun was kept on a rack with 4 shells on a small shelf I added to the the bottom corner and there was an AK with a 40 rounder above it.
    Now, every gun in my house is fully loaded with either Speed Loaders, extra magazines, or extra ammo nearby.
    It's kind of sad to think this way but I would wish it to be THEM and not ME that survives.
    I hope you have that backwards....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I hope you have that backwards....
    OOPPS!!
    "Brainfart" !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12