Thread: Well Nashville has joined an undesirable club.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well Nashville has joined an undesirable club.

An RV exploded early this morning.

Dupe. Please erase. Sorry

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Who would bomb on Christmas. Don't think too hard. The answer is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Who would bomb on Christmas. Don't think too hard. The answer is easy.
    Don't think it was the jihadis...the RV had a loudspeaker blasting out a warning that an explosion was going to take place at a given time and cops were able to evacuate the surrounding buildings in time. Jihadis would not have given that kind of warning. Also the blast would have been timed for when the most people were around to create the most deaths.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Don't think it was the jihadis...the RV had a loudspeaker blasting out a warning that an explosion was going to take place at a given time and cops were able to evacuate the surrounding buildings in time. Jihadis would not have given that kind of warning. Also the blast would have been timed for when the most people were around to create the most deaths.

ANTIFA?

Everyone knows Trump did it....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    ANTIFA?
    I don't really see this as Antifa either, as I doubt they would announce their intentions beforehand, giving time to clear the blast area. They also have no problem creating the most mayhem that they can, so the early morning timing of the blast also sees off to me as far as they are concerned.

Sadly, I believe this was likely some deluded individual from the right, though what he/they may have intended as the message eludes me. Folks on the right, while wanting to send a strong message, generally do not wish to cause death or injury to others, unless it's in defense of themselves or others...unless they're cornered and pushed into such a reaction. The recorded, broadcast warning, the timing when the streets would be bare, all suggest someone who did not want to take lives, yet still wanted to make a point of some sort...

And of course if it turns out that my deductions are correct and found to be the case, of course the media will run with their right wing conspiracy, fascist narratives, and this act (whatever its intent was) will cause more harm than good.

Also, from some of the more recent reports, it sounds like whomever drove the RV to that spot may have blown themselves up with it...more signs of an unhinged mind...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-25-2020 at 11:55 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Still no video of the person walking away from the RV after having parked it.

I can't attest to the validity, but my wife mentioned there was a data center there that stored the voting data for the Dominion system. May not tbe true, but would dovetail with the warnings. They only wanted to destroy the data, not kill anyone. However, I would expect the data to be remotely backed up across several geographic locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post
    I can't attest to the validity, but my wife mentioned there was a data center there that stored the voting data for the Dominion system. May not tbe true, but would dovetail with the warnings. They only wanted to destroy the data, not kill anyone. However, I would expect the data to be remotely backed up across several geographic locations.
    Now, this statement makes more sense than the rest of them.... Commucrats trying to erase evidence of their cheating.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

That does make more sense than any of my deductions, but don't be surprised if this is all pinned on a right wing bigot, as that is the boogie man du jour of our communist media.

Here is the latest theory going around. It is similar to what my wife said.

NOTHING IS COINCIDENTAL

NASHVILLE - Jay Bonnie Bea

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday? ����

Here is the latest theory going around. It is similar to what my wife said.

NOTHING IS COINCIDENTAL

NASHVILLE - Jay Bonnie Bea

AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday? ����
    I wonder what the Commucrats promised Warner to carry this out....?

Freedom isn't free.

A long enough fuse ??
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Maybe a pair of Kamala's soiled panties.
    Why do all roads keep leading back to Uncle Joe?
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Do you actually believe it was Warner who carried it out?

Who examined the DNA evidence of the supposed remains found? Were there actual remains, or just reported remains?

Where is Warner you ask?

Lost in a deep dark hole from which he will never emerge, unless it be through resurrection or reincarnation...

Who examined the DNA evidence of the supposed remains found? Were there actual remains, or just reported remains?

Where is Warner you ask?

Lost in a deep dark hole from which he will never emerge, unless it be through resurrection or reincarnation...
    I believe he was a useful idiot who was offered something by the Commucrats to carry this out. After all, he had terminal cancer and could use this as a quick way out, plus reap some kind of reward for someone (family, loved ones, etc.) that he could never afford nor give any other way.

And, I'm sure he was a devoted Commucrat, too.

Freedom isn't free.

I believe he was a useful idiot who was offered something by the Commucrats to carry this out. After all, he had terminal cancer and could use this as a quick way out, plus reap some kind of reward for someone (family, loved ones, etc.) that he could never afford nor give any other way.

And, I'm sure he was a devoted Commucrat, too.
    Over the last couple years he'd quit claimed two houses (over 300k in property) to some 29 year old bimbo who currently lives in the L.A. area, who ostensibly has no idea he'd done so, nor why he'd done so. How does that fit in with your assessments?

Just curious because this whole thing stinks to high heaven. It has all the markers of gov't. misdirection ala so many of these "incidents" over the years.

Useful idiot, or useful foil? Like the Sandy Hook "supposed" perp?

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

There is a reason some people are calling him Lee RV Oswald.

I believe he's a patsy.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

You're right. Muzzies don't blast out warnings except for allah akbar while in the act.