Thread: The Next Week in the Presidential Election

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

The Next Week in the Presidential Election

Remember this next week as you hear cries from Democrats and main stream news media how Republicans are trying steal the election, perpetrate a coup, or destroy our democracy (though we are a representative republic), what happened the last 4 years. Those same people, the Democrats and main stream news media, have pushed for investigations based on falsified evidence that they knew, or should have known, was false, they have pushed lies and they have released information on highly classified communications in hopes of taking down President Trump. But that was not all, the outgoing administration attacked the incoming administration, sending the FBI to try to get Trump cabinet members to lie, and when that didn't work as they hoped, they continued to push until at least one had no assets left and pled guilty, while withholding exculpatory evidence that would have invalidated their case.

No, the Republicans are following the process set up in the Constitution when there are electoral questions and irregularities, which there are more than a few. What they do at the end of this, win or lose, is what will determine if they are trying to steal an election, perpetrate a coup, or destroy our democracy. Just as what the Democrats and main stream news media have done the last 4 years show that destroying our republic and compromising the integrity of our law enforcement and intelligence services was considered just payment to get rid of Trump.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Remember this next week as you hear cries from Democrats and main stream news media how Republicans are trying steal the election, perpetrate a coup, or destroy our democracy (though we are a representative republic), what happened the last 4 years. Those same people, the Democrats and main stream news media, have pushed for investigations based on falsified evidence that they knew, or should have known, was false, they have pushed lies and they have released information on highly classified communications in hopes of taking down President Trump. But that was not all, the outgoing administration attacked the incoming administration, sending the FBI to try to get Trump cabinet members to lie, and when that didn't work as they hoped, they continued to push until at least one had no assets left and pled guilty, while withholding exculpatory evidence that would have invalidated their case.

No, the Republicans are following the process set up in the Constitution when there are electoral questions and irregularities, which there are more than a few. What they do at the end of this, win or lose, is what will determine if they are trying to steal an election, perpetrate a coup, or destroy our democracy. Just as what the Democrats and main stream news media have done the last 4 years show that destroying our republic and compromising the integrity of our law enforcement and intelligence services was considered just payment to get rid of Trump.
    It's what Commucrats do.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

They sure are getting mileage out of Trump phone call to Ga
    Leaked to WAPO
    Gee what timing
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I am sure the raging left is having a field day with Trump's call to the Georgia AG! I also can't believe Trump was that stupid to make a call from an unsecured location.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I am sure the raging left is having a field day with Trump's call to the Georgia AG! I also can't believe Trump was that stupid to make a call from an unsecured location.
    It was secured, the conversation was supposedly private...Raffentraitor leaked it, because that's what commies do. Trump was foolish to believe he wouldn't...

Two days to find out exactly who the traitorous scum within the repuke congress are (I know, I know...most of them)...16 days until we know if the Republic is gone or not.

After that?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    It was secured, the conversation was supposedly private...Raffentraitor leaked it, because that's what commies do. Trump was foolish to believe he wouldn't...

Two days to find out exactly who the traitorous scum within the repuke congress are (I know, I know...most of them)...16 days until we know if the Republic is gone or not.

After that?
    On a side note. I got my $1200 stimulas check today for me and the wife. $600 each. Son did too. Went to cash them bank wouldn't do it said they are all post dated for Jan 6 2021. WTF? Why the 6th? Something is going to happen or am I just paranoid.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

And now on another front

https://stream.org/dominion-planning...media-outlets/
    The leader of Dominion Voting Systems, an election hardware company, said he plans to sue attorney Sidney Powell for her role in promoting “falsities” related to the 2020 presidential race.
    John Poulos, founder and CEO of the Colorado-based company, said his legal team is preparing a lawsuit against Powell, considering possible litigation against Fox News, One America News Network and Newsmax, and may bring a suit against President Donald Trump, he told Axios in a podcast interview.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    And now on another front

https://stream.org/dominion-planning...media-outlets/
    The leader of Dominion Voting Systems, an election hardware company, said he plans to sue attorney Sidney Powell for her role in promoting “falsities” related to the 2020 presidential race.
    John Poulos, founder and CEO of the Colorado-based company, said his legal team is preparing a lawsuit against Powell, considering possible litigation against Fox News, One America News Network and Newsmax, and may bring a suit against President Donald Trump, he told Axios in a podcast interview.
    When cornered; attack.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    When cornered; attack.
    Exactly. They have to attack or it would look like they are admitting guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post

Republicans won't do a damn thing.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!