Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: So the election counters STOP counting as soon as the Dems get a little ahead in GA?

  1. #1
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,503

    So the election counters STOP counting as soon as the Dems get a little ahead in GA?

    They close up shop for the night and say they're going to count more tomorrow. WTH?

    I never thought GA was a Democrat stronghold, but I'm convinced now that DEMOCRATS have dishonest operatives who have infiltrated State offices all over the country and are willing to do ANY dishonest or illegal thing to gain power. They know that the Mainstream Media will back their play and Big tech will censor anyone who complains.

    I remember during the Cold War, we wondered how the Soviets would take over the USA. They didn't have to. The Democrats BECAME the communist infiltrators and took over the entire nation.

  2. #2
    Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East of Florida
    Posts
    1,555
    You know what comes after the Ballot Box...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Justin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,096
    The thing is, I don’t necessarily blame the Democrats for this fraud. The weak Republican Party leaders wanted Trump gone no matter what and have turned a blind eye to the massive fraud that took place in the November election. They were too stupid to realize that they only had one chance to put an end to the fraud, but because they were silent on the matter the Democrats have become emboldened and are willing to continue on with mail in ballot fraud in ALL ELECTIONS going forward. It could have been stopped, but the GOP establishments inaction has allowed the Democrats to retake the Senate and control both chambers.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    5,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    The thing is, I don’t necessarily blame the Democrats for this fraud.
    Er...whatever kind of crack you're smoking...I wants me some of that...

    While the feckless repubtards are absolutely guilty of being deep state shills, the was entirely orchestrated by the demons with help from all the soros/ccp/un et.al. sources.

    Are the repubtards culpable...absolutely, but only in the same way the brownshirts were culpable in Crystal Nacht...yust followink orders!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Justin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Er...whatever kind of crack you're smoking...I wants me some of that...

    While the feckless repubtards are absolutely guilty of being deep state shills, the was entirely orchestrated by the demons with help from all the soros/ccp/un et.al. sources.

    Are the repubtards culpable...absolutely, but only in the same way the brownshirts were culpable in Crystal Nacht...yust followink orders!!!
    You’re twisting my words. Of course the Democrats are guilty of the fraud, but at this point the Republican Party is also to blame. The Republican Party is like a homeowner leaving their house unlocked despite multiple break ins. I’m more angry at the GOP FOR ALLOWING this to happen and not doing anything about it.

  6. #6
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    15,458
    Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    You know what comes after the Ballot Box...
    Today's "Americans" don't have the courage.

    And, us "un-woke" people who remember what America used to be are getting too old for this shit.

    I'm to the point my dad was: Thank God I'm old enough that I won't have to live in this sewer our country has become for too much longer.

    I feel bad for my kids though.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

  7. #7
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    15,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Er...whatever kind of crack you're smoking...I wants me some of that...

    While the feckless repubtards are absolutely guilty of being deep state shills, the was entirely orchestrated by the demons with help from all the soros/ccp/un et.al. sources.

    Are the repubtards culpable...absolutely, but only in the same way the brownshirts were culpable in Crystal Nacht...yust followink orders!!!
    The democrats stole the election, but the republicans didn't have the guts to do anything about it.

    They're ALL to blame for what's coming.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

  8. #8
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    The democrats stole the election, but the republicans didn't have the guts to do anything about it.

    They're ALL to blame for what's coming.
    RINOS are to blame. We now know how to flush them out. We need to primary them in EVERY office, from the TOP federal to the state level. I'm willing to take over the mechanisms already in place for organizations and fundraising. We DO have a new wave (a small one ) of real republicans coming in. That's probably why I'm a little more optimistic at being able to turn this around.

    But the strange reality is that the DEMOCRATS are opening cheating and don't seem to care if they get caught because the LYING MEDIA covers for them.

    Ugh. I WANT their own arrogance and overconfidence to bite them in the ass. But folks sitting it out won't do that either.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    5,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    You’re twisting my words. Of course the Democrats are guilty of the fraud, but at this point the Republican Party is also to blame. The Republican Party is like a homeowner leaving their house unlocked despite multiple break ins. I’m more angry at the GOP FOR ALLOWING this to happen and not doing anything about it.
    And you're missing the point.

    History is cyclical. The rise and fall of empires is cyclical...we're in the fall portion, as once was Greece, as once was Rome, etc., et.al....

    It's always corruption, corruption of the political class that dooms any gov't.

    You want to put a bullseye on the feckless repukes...fine, feel free...they're no different than the actively corrupt demons...it's all a big game to them. They all believe they're untouchable, it's only we the plebes that pay the price.

    The US is now effectively done...kaput...wait for the knock at your door...or?

    “THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated”
    --Thomas Paine

    Pick your scapegoat...they are all culpable, all guilty, all liars, fools and traitors in one fashion or another. They have all traded their security for our despair.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 01-06-2021 at 04:39 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

  10. #10
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Oswald - some years ago, there was a short ditty about that cyclical nature. Unfortunately, I don't remember enough about it or its purported source to be able to find it again. It starts out about a civilization starting with a revolution (?) and going up until the people become so apathetic that they end up back in slavery.
    I wish I could find that again.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  11. #11
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Oswald - some years ago, there was a short ditty about that cyclical nature. Unfortunately, I don't remember enough about it or its purported source to be able to find it again. It starts out about a civilization starting with a revolution (?) and going up until the people become so apathetic that they end up back in slavery.
    I wish I could find that again.
    Might it be this?
    Alexander Fraser Tytler
    https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/108...-of-government
    “A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
    ............

    Could be what HG Wells was getting at in The Time Machine
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  12. #12
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    13,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Might it be this?
    Alexander Fraser Tytler
    https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/108...-of-government
    “A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
    ............

    Could be what HG Wells was getting at in The Time Machine
    When I watched that movie in 1960, and saw Yvette Mimieux for the first time, I really didn't pay much attention to any kind of message Wells was trying to get across.

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    When I watched that movie in 1960, and saw Yvette Mimieux for the first time, I really didn't pay much attention to any kind of message Wells was trying to get across.

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3
    I'm with you on that
    Another one that comes to mind is invasion of the body snatchers
    More to it than science fiction
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  14. #14
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Might it be this?
    Alexander Fraser Tytler
    https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/108...-of-government
    “A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
    ............

    Could be what HG Wells was getting at in The Time Machine
    Thanks Otto. It is that last part that I was trying to remember. Now I have the whole quote.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  15. #15
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    When I watched that movie in 1960, and saw Yvette Mimieux for the first time, I really didn't pay much attention to any kind of message Wells was trying to get across.

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3
    (looks around quietly and cups hand to mouth & whispers) Neither did I !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •