Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It was a nice republic while it lasted.

Here's the deal boys and girls...

The soviet style purges have already begun. Free speech is now dead and buried, for all intents and purposes.

Locate and identify any and all of your local commie reps...google is your friend in this case, their info is gloriously splashed across the web, because, you know, they're the most woke. Identify their AO's, identify their families, and, I can't believe I'm saying this, I don't want to say this, I don't think this way and it's not what I believe in...but...

When it becomes a point of living on your feet or dying on your knees...do what needs to be done. Do it as quickly and efficiently as you are able. Expect to die while you're doing so...you were going to anyway whether via rope or gulag...so just do it.

It's crunch time...this is for all the marbles...get busy living or get busy dying. Or...just die, as they want you to...your choice.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 01-10-2021 at 01:54 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    A flame thrower would be a far better choice.
    Using a flame thrower would expose the user too much. Simply reaching around the corner to shoot the tank or shooting from a little distance would protect the patriot defender more that a "F2F" confrontation.
    After all, it is their numbers that need to be "reduced".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12