Thread: Understanding the Biden Gun Tax

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Understanding the Biden Gun Tax

After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Non-compliance is the rule here.

Everything Idiot Joe and Kameltoe do will be unconstitutional the moment they are sworn in.

They were not legally elected and are therefore usurpers, making everything they do unconstitutional.

No one should comply with this, nor any other law this illegitimate government, passes.

MLK had the right idea....peaceful non-compliance until they become violent, first. Then, karma sets in.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

What they didn't include in the cost is fingerprinting isn't free. That's two cards per magazine and gun. The cost of standard serializing for every single magazine, the time, labor of filling out two forms for each magazine and gun and having your CLEO sign each one. The cost and loss of time to patrol for every law enforcement dept and the cost of hiring new officers for the massive influx of forms and time fingerprinting. Also add in the factor that some states don't allow certain NFA items, Imagine trying to get CA. or NY or IL or any democrap controlled state to draft new laws concerning how pretty much all semiautos that take a detachable magazine fit into the NFA restrictions in your state. Will they be classified as machineguns by the ATF? Will there be some new classification? Will they be added to Destructive devices? I don't see it as workable but that's exactly why they will do it. I warned of this in General Discussion. With total power you know damned well it will be passed and we'll have to choose between being instant felons and possibly dying or compliance if it's even possible in your state. The craps will immediately make your guns and magazines worthless except on the black market. You'll never be able to take them to the range unless you have some isolated property in the middle of no where. It's a wet dream for the communists. Even if the Roberts democrat lackey headed court took the case, The craps have the power to pack the supreme court and even add more territories as states giving them more senators and representatives. They will use it. They will have no fear of losing elections in the next two years as they now know how to steal elections with impunity on a mass basis. The next time they will merely make sure to add Senate and Representives in their steal rather than just President.( If they didn't already in Georgia and Arizona)
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 01-09-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    What they didn't include in the cost is fingerprinting isn't free. That's two cards per magazine and gun. The cost of standard serializing for every single magazine, the time, labor of filling out two forms for each magazine and gun and having your CLEO sign each one. The cost and loss of time to patrol for every law enforcement dept and the cost of hiring new officers for the massive influx of forms and time fingerprinting. Also add in the factor that some states don't allow certain NFA items, Imagine trying to get CA. or NY or IL or any democrap controlled state to draft new laws concerning how pretty much all semiautos that take a detachable magazine fit into the NFA restrictions in your state. Will they be classified as machineguns by the ATF? Will there be some new classification? Will they be added to Destructive devices? I don't see it as workable but that's exactly why they will do it. I warned of this in General Discussion. With total power you know damned well it will be passed and we'll have to choose between being instant felons and possibly dying or compliance if it's even possible in your state. The craps will immediately make your guns and magazines worthless except on the black market. You'll never be able to take them to the range unless you have some isolated property in the middle of no where. It's a wet dream for the communists. Even if the Roberts democrat lackey headed court took the case, The craps have the power to pack the supreme court and even add more territories as states giving them more senators and representatives. They will use it. They will have no fear of losing elections in the next two years as they now know how to steal elections with impunity on a mass basis. The next time they will merely make sure to add Senate and Representives in their steal rather than just President.( If they didn't already in Georgia and Arizona)
    Non-compliance.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I keep saying it over and over, but the morons won't listen. Instead of worrying about tools used, how about just make murder illegal, regardless as to the tool of choice to commit murder? Yes, they are that stupid, and we the people are suffering because stupid people are electing even more stupid "representatives" who only represent themselves and their own interests.

Quoting my daughter, "Why are there so many stupid people?"

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I keep saying it over and over, but the morons won't listen. Instead of worrying about tools used, how about just make murder illegal, regardless as to the tool of choice to commit murder? Yes, they are that stupid, and we the people are suffering because stupid people are electing even more stupid "representatives" who only represent themselves and their own interests.

Quoting my daughter, "Why are there so many stupid people?"
    Because Commucrats breed.

Freedom isn't free.