Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Supporters Are About to Increase Stupid

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    You know me Chuck...as much as anyone can know someone over this weird-wide-web shit...do you think I'm lying?
    No, I don't think you are lying. I am just asking for proof, the same as I ask for when the other side starts saying things like "that officer just knelt on his neck until he was dead, for nothing more than him being black." The people that still believe that are not lying, but what they believe is not close to the truth.

I have been following this, watching who has been arrested, and who has been identified in the pictures and so far only one person that I know of has been identified as BLM, and he appears to have just be taking video. As I said, I would like to believe this was Antifa and BLM, and I am sure there might have been some that even helped start this, but it was not them, just like at the protests over the summer, that took this and ran with it. It was the previously peaceful protesters who followed the rest of the mob and did things they would not normally even think of doing. And if it was Antifa and BLM who infiltrated and did this, why would we gather again, this time armed, so they can make us look even worse?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I've been hearing that those are leftist groups promoting them, under the 'guise of a trump group'. Either way, I am saying to everyone within earshot .... DO NOT GO and tell anyone you know don't go. It's a set up if anything.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    No, I don't think you are lying. I am just asking for proof, the same as I ask for when the other side starts saying things like "that officer just knelt on his neck until he was dead, for nothing more than him being black." The people that still believe that are not lying, but what they believe is not close to the truth.

I have been following this, watching who has been arrested, and who has been identified in the pictures and so far only one person that I know of has been identified as BLM, and he appears to have just be taking video. As I said, I would like to believe this was Antifa and BLM, and I am sure there might have been some that even helped start this, but it was not them, just like at the protests over the summer, that took this and ran with it. It was the previously peaceful protesters who followed the rest of the mob and did things they would not normally even think of doing. And if it was Antifa and BLM who infiltrated and did this, why would we gather again, this time armed, so they can make us look even worse?
    Been searching some more for the stories I was reading into the 7th and 8th about this debacle and still can't locate them, however I did find three more current reports (see links below) but I think the 3rd link is the most telling, given the writer's position and experience (see at bottom of that article) but mostly the fact that this was from observation on the ground, prior to any outside reporting/media narratives.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ew-york-judge/

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...list-a-victim/

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/14...riot-on-jan-6/

Then there is the following pic from that day, though it's here being used as a meme:

https://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....pg?w=720&ssl=1

The guy on the left and the bozo in the middle were both identified via facial recognition software as attendees of previous BLM/Antifa rallies in some of those earlier stories I read. But I ask you, do any of those front three look anything like a true MAGA supporter?

BLM/Antifa were there, egging things on, causing damage as they could, inciting the crowd strictly for the optics. I'm sure you read all the same studies I have about crowds are easily manipulated, how the mood and tenor can easily change (or be changed) by the right circumstance...the phrase "maddening of the crowd" comes to mind...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 01-14-2021 at 01:49 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Chuck...here's another one for you...video of one of the antifa/blm miscreants in (I believe) the 2nd link above, bragging on video about his actions on the 6th...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uilding-riots/
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    If he was a Conservative, then, yes, they would. If not, no.

It makes no diffference if someone is alive or not; what makes the difference is what Party they belong to.

Guilt is determined by Party affiliation.
    He was a Dutch communist (and about as bright as a 2 watt light bulb with an open filament) but it was precisely who Hitler wanted to blame (the communists).

The Gesetz zur Behebung der Not von Volk und Reich (Law to Remedy the Distress of People and Reich) allowed Hitler to pass any law he wanted by decree. The Weimar Constitution became worthless. The SS staged and started the fire, a young dopey kid (Van der Lubbe) was arrested and blamed for the fire which gave Hitler the justification to trash their Constitution and become a dictator.

It sounds so familiar... false flags to control government, false flags to start a war (Gleiwitz Poland), etc...

But, sadly, Americans still believe Oswald killed Kennedy, that a passenger jet hit the Pentagon, that peaceful Trump supporters are the ones who attacked the Capitol, ad-nauseaum.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Chuck, another story regarding antifa/blm instigation of the capital riots, this one involving chat logs on one of their sites:

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/ch...ly-plot-trump/

Been searching some more for the stories I was reading into the 7th and 8th about this debacle and still can't locate them, however I did find three more current reports (see links below) but I think the 3rd link is the most telling, given the writer's position and experience (see at bottom of that article) but mostly the fact that this was from observation on the ground, prior to any outside reporting/media narratives.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ew-york-judge/

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...list-a-victim/

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/14...riot-on-jan-6/

Then there is the following pic from that day, though it's here being used as a meme:

https://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....pg?w=720&ssl=1

The guy on the left and the bozo in the middle were both identified via facial recognition software as attendees of previous BLM/Antifa rallies in some of those earlier stories I read. But I ask you, do any of those front three look anything like a true MAGA supporter?

BLM/Antifa were there, egging things on, causing damage as they could, inciting the crowd strictly for the optics. I'm sure you read all the same studies I have about crowds are easily manipulated, how the mood and tenor can easily change (or be changed) by the right circumstance...the phrase "maddening of the crowd" comes to mind...
    Thanks for posting those. The most interesting to me was the one from the Federalist. The person describes seeing agitators but the agitators were able to get many of the assembled protestors to turn into attackers. It would help if any of these agitators had been arrested, but so far the best we have is QANON people getting arrested, along with protestors turned attackers. That last link you posted is interesting in that people were talking about loss of cell service most likely due to system overload, but those people apparently had no issue communicating using cell phones. It is differences like that I consider and weigh as I view different reports.

Here is the only BLM person I know of arrested (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/137494...livan-charged/), and I have not seen anything about Antifa supporters being arrested, but would be very interested. At the end of the day, though, a Trump supporter was the one shot, and with this being the only exception I know of Trump supporters are the ones being arrested. This leads me to believe that no matter how it was started, Trump supporters, not all by any means, made up the vast majority of people that invaded the Capital. And their actions will result in negative repercussions for the rest of us, as is already being seen.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Here's another from the federalist that I've been wanting to fit in someplace
    Good a place as any I guess hope it's not staying to far off topic:

On his final day in office, Jan. 20, 2001, President Bill Clinton commuted the sentences of a pair of radical leftists serving time for bombing the U.S. Capitol building, where a 1983 blast shattered the second floor of the Senate wing.
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/11...dlers-request/

Rosenberg is now a prominent left-wing activist, who, early last summer sat on the board of Thousand Currents which poured $10 million into causes for social justice including Black Lives Matter, according to Fox News.
    A historian interviewed by the Smithsonian described the group as an “offshoot” of Weather Underground, the domestic terror group led by Bill Ayers, who bombed the Pentagon and the Capitol in the 1970s and now lives as a prominent academic.
    According to the New York Post in 2001, New York Democratic Rep. Jerry Nadler, who today serves as the House Judiciary Committee chairman, played a “crucial role” in Clinton’s decision to commute Rosenberg’s sentence.
    Rosenberg’s case is a reminder of the long, growing list of left-wing acts of terrorism either excused or endorsed by Democrats and their allies in corporate media, who now condemn the violent attacks on the U.S. Capitol that came from right-wing extremists last week.
    Nadler, in his role as House Judiciary chair, has been among the most vocal in Congress, outraged at the Capitol chaos that ensued and demanding that the president be impeached after failing to successfully remove Trump last year.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Thanks for posting those. The most interesting to me was the one from the Federalist. The person describes seeing agitators but the agitators were able to get many of the assembled protestors to turn into attackers. It would help if any of these agitators had been arrested, but so far the best we have is QANON people getting arrested, along with protestors turned attackers. That last link you posted is interesting in that people were talking about loss of cell service most likely due to system overload, but those people apparently had no issue communicating using cell phones. It is differences like that I consider and weigh as I view different reports.

Here is the only BLM person I know of arrested (https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/137494...livan-charged/), and I have not seen anything about Antifa supporters being arrested, but would be very interested. At the end of the day, though, a Trump supporter was the one shot, and with this being the only exception I know of Trump supporters are the ones being arrested. This leads me to believe that no matter how it was started, Trump supporters, not all by any means, made up the vast majority of people that invaded the Capital. And their actions will result in negative repercussions for the rest of us, as is already being seen.
    They have been routinely releasing blm/antifa rioters et.al. across the nation in the rioting, and while many are arrested, they all end up back on the streets. The only person currently being prosecuted in any of these riots is the kid who defended himself in Kenosha. What does that tell you?

None of the blm/antifa bunch who instigated that surge on the capital will ever be prosecuted, nor identified as such by the gov't. or the media...the only ones who will suffer any repercussions will be Trump supporters. What does that tell you?

Crowd dynamics and control methods are all part of the Alinsky like methodology and psychology...and the blm/antifa leaders are well versed in them.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 01-16-2021 at 10:55 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Here you go.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ng-us-capitol/

Of course, he was released the next day with no charges filed against him.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Here you go.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ng-us-capitol/

Of course, he was released the next day with no charges filed against him.
    That is the only guy, and I posted a less controversial sourced link than GatewayPundit about it. And this goes to my point. We are not 10 days after the attack and of the ~100 people arrested only one person has been tied to Antifa or BLM. Now, more may show up as the FBI continues to investigate and make arrests, but so far it is only one. That does not help the case for the attack being caused by a bunch of Antifa/BLM agitators. And in this case, vice what happened the last year, the police are actively searching for the perpetrators not ignoring them.

NRA Endowment Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPX...VictoryChannel

And truth in jest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH9X...l=AwakenWithJP
    I've read that he used to be a real liberal but has since seen the light. Very funny but truthful.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPX...VictoryChannel

And truth in jest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH9X...l=AwakenWithJP
    I've read that he used to be a real liberal but has since seen the light. Very funny but truthful.

BISHOP
    The first one provides no evidence, it is a picture with no reliable identification. Especially since the first pictures of that guy were the the QANON horned hat wearing dude. He might be, but we need some better identification than someone told someone that someone has seen another picture of this guy supporting Antifa.

The second video. Very funny, and more true that I wish.

NRA Endowment Member

...as the FBI continues to investigate and make arrests....
    You appear to infer that the FBI is not the most corrupt law enforcement agency in the country...you know, apart from all the other national alphabet agencies...

Apparently the actions of such players as Comey, Brennan, the lovers, etc. over the last few years have escaped you?

Do you still, given the on the ground reality of today, honestly believe we have any federal law enforcement agency that adheres to the constitution, rather than to the oligharchy?

If so...I really want whatever drugs you're taking...must be some really good shiznit!!!

Jeebus fukin' christmas, christ on a pogo stick driven sidecar, it appears the Senate will proceed with an impeachment trial on a President who will no longer be in office when the trial takes place. Entirely apart from the fact that it is unconstitutional, but utterly absurd upon its face...is this where we're at today?

Explain to me the method of reconciliation and expiation after this...

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN....my friend...

This is the this, that is the that.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 01-17-2021 at 01:27 AM.

You appear to infer that the FBI is not the most corrupt law enforcement agency in the country...you know, apart from all the other national alphabet agencies...

Apparently the actions of such players as Comey, Brennan, the lovers, etc. over the last few years have escaped you?

Do you still, given the on the ground reality of today, honestly believe we have any federal law enforcement agency that adheres to the constitution, rather than to the oligharchy?

If so...I really want whatever drugs you're taking...must be some really good shiznit!!!

Jeebus fukin' christmas, christ on a pogo stick driven sidecar, it appears the Senate will proceed with an impeachment trial on a President who will no longer be in office when the trial takes place. Entirely apart from the fact that it is unconstitutional, but utterly absurd upon its face...is this where we're at today?

Explain to me the method of reconciliation and expiation after this...

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN....my friend...

This is the this, that is the that.
    I do trust the FBI, but I do not trust everyone in the FBI. The head was shown, and admitted to being a political hack and using his office to further the political objectives he agreed with, and many in the FBI, and the other alphabet organizations were surprised and disgusted by what he felt was proper. Our country has problems with our senior leadership, but not all. And there are enough alternative news outlets, you have even posted some, that if there was significant, actual evidence instead of rumors and innuendo, it would get out. Significant evidence being arrests being made and more than a handful of people being implicated amongst the hundreds that attacked. I also think it is interesting and substantial that there are no estimates of how many people actually attacked the Capital. I am wondering if news organizations are not using pictures to make this seem larger than it was for those who actually entered the Capital. In short, I have grave concerns about what happened, but I have not seen substantial evidence that those who attacked the Capital were anything other than Trump supporters who may have had some encouragement from agitators, but the agitators were a small cohort and did not actually enter the Capital in any significant numbers. From what I have seen and read, a mob mentality took over and normally law abiding citizens took actions that they would never have normally taken and are now sorry they did. And I am not married to this analysis. I acknowledge it is still early in the investigative process and I expect new information to come out which may sway my opinion. But currently it does not exist.

NRA Endowment Member

I do trust the FBI, but I do not trust everyone in the FBI.
    I do not trust ANY government agency. I have zero faith in the legal system. Our country has been turned inside-out and upside-down. The law abiding are criminals, the criminals are praised. Truth is rejected and vilified. Insanity and lies are the norm. Standard family values no longer exist. Standard family structure no longer exists. Mediocrity is expected. Excellence is sneered at.

Need I go on?

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I do not trust ANY government agency. I have zero faith in the legal system. Our country has been turned inside-out and upside-down. The law abiding are criminals, the criminals are praised. Truth is rejected and vilified. Insanity and lies are the norm. Standard family values no longer exist. Standard family structure no longer exists. Mediocrity is expected. Excellence is sneered at.

Need I go on?
    This sums it up pretty well for me.

On the issue of the federal bumbling idiots...I'd have more faith in the rank and file if they actually spent their time taking down real criminals, rather than hatching plots to entice and trap marginally sane individuals into committing acts they can be arrested for, then crowing about how useful they (the bumbling idiots) are and why we're all safer because of them.

This sums it up pretty well for me.

On the issue of the federal bumbling idiots...I'd have more faith in the rank and file if they actually spent their time taking down real criminals, rather than hatching plots to entice and trap marginally sane individuals into committing acts they can be arrested for, then crowing about how useful they (the bumbling idiots) are and why we're all safer because of them.
    Well, one thing that I probably disagree with you is criticizing "entrapment" activities. For example, if someone offered me decent money to do a straw purchase, I wouldn't do it. Not out of fear that it may be a sting, but because if the person isn't able to buy their own, then that's not the kind of person I want carrying a gun.

Many years ago I was at a gas station (mini-mart type) with my oldest son who was at that time around 5 or so. A girl of about 12 to 14 rode up to me on her bike and asked me if I could buy her a pack of cigarettes and she had the cash in her hand. I told her "No, that garbage will make you sick and kill you. Buy a pack of gum instead". She rode away and then looped around to another car. At that time, it didn't occur to me that it might be a sting... I was just disgusted at the thought of a young girl getting hooked on cigarettes - and so young too. Only later I thought "hmm I wonder if that was a setup... a sting?"

Point is, if a person isn't inclined to do wrong, they won't be caught by a sting. Therefore, there's no reason to gripe about them. (IMHO).

I do agree, though, that "the authorities" would do better to go after real criminals rather than harassing decent people for penny-ante crap.

Remember: War Is Peace; Freedom Is Slavery; Ignorance Is Strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Well, one thing that I probably disagree with you is criticizing "entrapment" activities. For example, if someone offered me decent money to do a straw purchase, I wouldn't do it. Not out of fear that it may be a sting, but because if the person isn't able to buy their own, then that's not the kind of person I want carrying a gun.

Many years ago I was at a gas station (mini-mart type) with my oldest son who was at that time around 5 or so. A girl of about 12 to 14 rode up to me on her bike and asked me if I could buy her a pack of cigarettes and she had the cash in her hand. I told her "No, that garbage will make you sick and kill you. Buy a pack of gum instead". She rode away and then looped around to another car. At that time, it didn't occur to me that it might be a sting... I was just disgusted at the thought of a young girl getting hooked on cigarettes - and so young too. Only later I thought "hmm I wonder if that was a setup... a sting?"

Point is, if a person isn't inclined to do wrong, they won't be caught by a sting. Therefore, there's no reason to gripe about them. (IMHO).

I do agree, though, that "the authorities" would do better to go after real criminals rather than harassing decent people for penny-ante crap.

Remember: War Is Peace; Freedom Is Slavery; Ignorance Is Strength.
    So you never solicited an adult outside a mini-mart to buy you a six of beer, prior to arriving at the majority at which you could buy same?

I don't think we're talking about the same thing here...

A 12 year old asking you to buy her a pack of smokes is a far cry from the emotionally disadvantaged individuals the bureau of imbeciles target in their stings. They don't target people of good character for such cases...they target marginals who can be manipulated. Could you be manipulated like that? My inference from your story is...no.

They target individuals who are already disaffected and separated from society based on their own idiosyncrasies, then play on their egos, driving them to commit crimes they would not commit otherwise (think of it as grooming, like pedo's do with their marks) until their target steps over the line.

Then the media bally-hoos their exemplary deductive and law enforcement skills...failing to mention the target was an incel in his mother's basement until they properly groomed him.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 01-18-2021 at 04:50 AM.

So you never solicited an adult outside a mini-mart to buy you a six of beer, prior to arriving at the majority at which you could buy same?
    You got me. Fair and square. I confess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast