Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump Supporters Are About to Increase Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I do not trust ANY government agency. I have zero faith in the legal system. Our country has been turned inside-out and upside-down. The law abiding are criminals, the criminals are praised. Truth is rejected and vilified. Insanity and lies are the norm. Standard family values no longer exist. Standard family structure no longer exists. Mediocrity is expected. Excellence is sneered at.

Need I go on?
    Growing up in the 60s and 70s, the S.o.P. was "question everything/everyone".
    Time has not changed that, just made it more imperative.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

So, was it ever honestly disclosed how many of the perps were maga and how many were antifa?

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    So, was it ever honestly disclosed how many of the perps were maga and how many were antifa?
    You've seen the propaganda...it was all MAGA.

Looking behind the scenes at various sources my inference is that all the incitement and fomentation was antifa/blm, most of the true violence was antifa/blm. I'm sure a few MAGAs went farther they they would have otherwise without the incitement/fomentation...the use of crowd control dynamics by the antifa/blm leaders, but I'd infer their contribution to said violence was minimal at best.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Unfortunately all but one arrest so far have been of Trump supporters whose were videoed, or took selfies, inside the Capital. What I have been trying to find is an estimate of how many people attended the rally and how many people were actually involved in the attack. Pictures of the attack look to be a few, maybe 500, but the news is jumbling pictures to make it look as large as possible while also making the rally seem as small as possible. From my time in DC and the description of the area filled with protestors (not attackers) I think a few 100,000 were at the rally. If my estimates are right that is quite a difference, and it is being ignored.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Unfortunately all but one arrest so far have been of Trump supporters whose were videoed, or took selfies, inside the Capital. What I have been trying to find is an estimate of how many people attended the rally and how many people were actually involved in the attack. Pictures of the attack look to be a few, maybe 500, but the news is jumbling pictures to make it look as large as possible while also making the rally seem as small as possible. From my time in DC and the description of the area filled with protestors (not attackers) I think a few 100,000 were at the rally. If my estimates are right that is quite a difference, and it is being ignored.
    It's what the Cummucrat Press is really good at.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I focus more on shots like these

Who did what will probably never get settled to everyone's satisfaction but one things for sure is it got their attention
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

As far as "facial recognition" goes, it is easier to ID conservatives than the antifa thugs. After all, they were "trained" to hide their identities as much as possible, even when they take selfies.

"Masks are for crooks and the Lone Ranger."
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    As far as "facial recognition" goes, it is easier to ID conservatives than the antifa thugs. After all, they were "trained" to hide their identities as much as possible, even when they take selfies.

"Masks are for crooks and the Lone Ranger."
    Masks are a symbol of compliance with government overlords.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123