Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get ready ladies and germs for the next AWB

CYA my friend CYA is all I'm saying
    If this gets through it's not really a ban you can keep them if you pay the tax
    That has appeal to some on the sidelines as sensible
    Don't pay the tax and you'll be dealing with the IRS
    Last edited by Full Otto; 01-15-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Only if the government finds out you have them and didn't register them and pay the tax.

Non-compliance is the way for the next 4 years.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Only if the government finds out you have them and didn't register them and pay the tax.

Everyone has to make that call for themselves
    That four year mindset is a thing of the past
    Once in it's not going away

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

Hopefully, the public will get so P.O.d that the midterms in 2 years will turn some things around. Of course, it is somewhat dependent on when (and HOW) they remove Biden.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah I figure the next atrocity committed with a large capacity rifle will push them over the edge and get it done.
    Anybody wanna bet on compliance percentage?

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Hopefully, the public will get so P.O.d that the midterms in 2 years will turn some things around. Of course, it is somewhat dependent on when (and HOW) they remove Biden.
    It won't matter how angry the people gets. If the left controls the vote counting, they have the nation from now on, especially as they import tens of millions of new Dims.

Would you also support paying a tax to exercise your First amendment guaranteed rights? What if you said "I don't like President xxxxx" and a cop asked to see your free speech tax stamp? And arrested you if you didn't have one? The entire Bill of Rights apply to We, the People equally. Those that scare pink haired liberals have just as much force as any other.

I am not registering anything, I am buying no tax stamp, I am not surrendering.

Biden, Harris, BATFE, liberals, etc... can all bend down and kiss my American ass. They want my guns? Come try and take 'em.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Bill of Right's? Come on man

I'm not saying I support any of it This is an end run around the second amendment you won't have that to fall back on
    Just think machineguns and how that went keeping in mind the post 86 end to new registration past a given time
    Good luck taking an unregistered semi to a public range
    I have my own range but I would still have to consider what would happen if someone brought one to my property
    I don't give a shit myself but there could be some serious consequences mostly economic which is the biggest way they get compliance
    I was also only talking about someone with a big collection not their personal weapons
    It may be worth getting rid of some while it's easy with probably a great profit and registering some others with the money
    They would eventually have even more value and be legal, just a limited customer base
    Of course I'm not saying don't hide any, I get that I really do
    Also while we're watching this:

I realize this was last year but I'm sure it's waiting in the wings for another try.
    Even worse

H. R. 5717
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...21853BFC56CC0D
    To end the epidemic of gun violence and build safer communities by strengthening Federal firearms laws and supporting gun violence research, intervention, and prevention initiatives.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I need to send out another round of wasted mail reminding our so-called representatives that instead of going after the instrument, why not make murder illegal. That would cover all instruments of destruction...... yes dripping in sarcasm.

Bill of Right's? Come on man

I'm not saying I support any of it This is an end run around the second amendment you won't have that to fall back on
    Just think machineguns and how that went keeping in mind the post 86 end to new registration past a given time
    Good luck taking an unregistered semi to a public range
    I have my own range but I would still have to consider what would happen if someone brought one to my property
    I don't give a shit myself but there could be some serious consequences mostly economic which is the biggest way they get compliance
    I was also only talking about someone with a big collection not their personal weapons
    It may be worth getting rid of some while it's easy with probably a great profit and registering some others with the money
    They would eventually have even more value and be legal, just a limited customer base
    Of course I'm not saying don't hide any, I get that I really do
    Also while we're watching this:

I realize this was last year but I'm sure it's waiting in the wings for another try.
    Even worse

H. R. 5717
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...21853BFC56CC0D
    To end the epidemic of gun violence and build safer communities by strengthening Federal firearms laws and supporting gun violence research, intervention, and prevention initiatives.
    Did you see who sponsored the bill? Hank Johnson. If you want to have a good laugh, look him up on youtube. He's the guy who worried that putting a US military base on Guam might cause the island to tip over. He also thinks the US helium reserves are very important so that kid's birthday baloons won't fall limp to the ground. I am not kidding... look this clown up!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRmYlCJ70z8
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I did see that and I also see who we have for president
    Like I said it's waiting for another try

H. R. 127
    January 4, 2021
    Ms. Jackson Lee introduced the following bill
    To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...loclr=cga-bill

I can't wait until they go after speech, religion, voting, rights to feel secure...

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I can't wait until they go after speech, religion, voting, rights to feel secure...
    They already are going after those....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Did you see who sponsored the bill? Hank Johnson. If you want to have a good laugh, look him up on youtube. He's the guy who worried that putting a US military base on Guam might cause the island to tip over. He also thinks the US helium reserves are very important so that kid's birthday baloons won't fall limp to the ground. I am not kidding... look this clown up!

holy crap hes like a black w bush!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

Only in the former USA could an ignorant suit-wearing monkey like this be elected to high office. It just further illustrates how far down the commie rathole we've fallen. Not that long ago old Hank would have been pushing a broom or hauling garbage cans for a living, if that. Imagine our Founding Fathers coming back and hearing this walking turd babble his gibberish. China and Russia, along with all of our other adversaries are laughing. "Electing" a senile old sock puppet fool and his whore as VP just reinforces how bad everything has gotten.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Only in the former USA could an ignorant suit-wearing monkey like this be elected to high office. It just further illustrates how far down the commie rathole we've fallen. Not that long ago old Hank would have been pushing a broom or hauling garbage cans for a living, if that. Imagine our Founding Fathers coming back and hearing this walking turd babble his gibberish. China and Russia, along with all of our other adversaries are laughing. "Electing" a senile old sock puppet fool and his whore as VP just reinforces how bad everything has gotten.
    Agree 100%.

but we can turn everything around in the next election, right?

as long as we vote for the ruler they have chosen for us.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Agree 100%.

People sometimes ignore the primaries, which is the time to vote in someone new. Unfortunately as you have said, many times "they" have already limited the choices for us.

Someone will commit an atrocity with a high capacity rifle, and that will give them the momentum. We can just about count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Someone will commit an atrocity with a high capacity rifle, and that will give them the momentum. We can just about count on it.
    I'd give it about a 99.99999% chance of happening....

Freedom isn't free.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Agree 100%.

If the last election taught us anything, it's that voting has apparently become irrelevant in Amerika today. As a side note: virtually every Republican candidate I voted for in the November debacle lost, every single one. I've never had that happen since I started voting in 1976.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast