Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Get ready ladies and germs for the next AWB

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    If the last election taught us anything, it's that voting has apparently become irrelevant in Amerika today. As a side note: virtually every Republican candidate I voted for in the November debacle lost, every single one. I've never had that happen since I started voting in 1976.
    The Democrats have honed their Election cheating to a fine art. They really proved that they know what they're doing in suddenly and mysteriously finding boxes of ballots for the DEMOCRAT in the middle of the night.

Republicans were morons, though, for NOT FIGHTING BACK when the Democrats were openly CHANGING all these election rules to allow them to flip the elections. The Republicans were either too stupid or they weren't paying attention to the CON that the Democrats were pulling over the course of a FULL YEAR. (they were changing election rules BEFORE COVID, they started in November 2019!!!!!!) Their cheating strategy has been in the works for a long time, and our sitting Republican politicians didn't say ANYTHING about it.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not making excuses for the apparent blindness of republicans but I believe the news media was complicit in this regime take-over.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Not making excuses for the apparent blindness of republicans but I believe the news media was complicit in this regime take-over.
    They were supposed to be the watchdogs so things like this wouldn't happen. So much for their watchdog abilities. Now, not only do they NOT report the news, they create fake news, and ignore real news to fit an agenda. And that agenda isn't one that supports, or defends, our free Constitutional Republic.

Now, they are nothing more than a propaganda machine that promotes Commucrat/anti-American values.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Someone will commit an atrocity with a high capacity rifle, and that will give them the momentum. We can just about count on it.
    I just had a thought....... oh wait I better not say

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

This bears repeating - "Putrid Pelosi" has already brought up the 25th Amendment (presidential incapacitation/succession) back in September or October. With the machinations behind the scenes in getting "Kameltoe" where she is, isn't it more likely that they will find a "medical reason" to remove "Plugs" or, to avoid conflicts, arrange for a "state funeral"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    This bears repeating - "Putrid Pelosi" has already brought up the 25th Amendment (presidential incapacitation/succession) back in September or October. With the machinations behind the scenes in getting "Kameltoe" where she is, isn't it more likely that they will find a "medical reason" to remove "Plugs" or, to avoid conflicts, arrange for a "state funeral"?
    But, don't forget the "crisis" angle. If the Commucrats can make it look like an assassination, and blame right wing, Trump-supporting, conservative gun owners, then it's a "crisis" made in heaven for them. They get two birds for the price of one.....Kameltoe as president and new gun laws/bans at the same time....

A win-win for them all the way around.

Never let an opportunity for a manufactured "crisis" pass; and when it happens, never let it go to waste.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I always figured that Biden was vp to keep "O" from getting bumped off
    I'm wondering if Harris is there for the same reason
    Thet can get a lot more through with idiot Joe signing whatever they put in front of him
    Same reasoning Pelosi keeps getting elected

And here we go:

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/bid...14/id/1009959/
    President Joe Biden called on Congress to move forward on gun-reform legislation, including a ban on assault weapons, in a bid to help prevent another mass shooting in the U.S.
    Biden’s statement marked the three-year anniversary of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida,

Non-compliance.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Biden's 'commonsense gun law reforms' are the lies of the anti-2nd Amendment left!
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Talking about Peloci and the 25th amendment brings up this gem, Queen Nancy takes out President Biden while at the same time Harris is impeached and found guilty. Guess who takes over as our feared leader? Yep, Queen Nancy.

Talking about Peloci and the 25th amendment brings up this gem, Queen Nancy takes out President Biden while at the same time Harris is impeached and found guilty. Guess who takes over as our feared leader? Yep, Queen Nancy.
    Pelousy couldn't handle the happiness overload and would die from a heart attack. Remember, Commucrats don't do, "happy."

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I always figured that Biden was vp to keep "O" from getting bumped off
    I'm wondering if Harris is there for the same reason
    Thet can get a lot more through with idiot Joe signing whatever they put in front of him
    Same reasoning Pelosi keeps getting elected
    Harris couldn't raise enough to run her campaign so somebody else "paid" to get her there. Those ultra-left idiots (aka "Commucrats") WANT her there to push their insane agenda. Once Biden has done what they want him to do (and what they think he can do), they will find a way to get him out of the way.
    Ali may be correct in his theory.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Pelousy couldn't handle the happiness overload and would die from a heart attack. Remember, Commucrats don't do, "happy."
    You BOTH may be right. After all, she IS older than Biden !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234