Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For the record .... if the Establishment Republicans throw Trump under the bus ... They're FINISHED

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    The Republic is over. When a party can openly steal an election by mass fraud in 5 key states and have the media and courts ignore it
    I used to think it was about voter fraud till I stumbled on these truths just a minute ago
    Years of white supremacy threats culminated in Capitol riots
    https://apnews.com/article/white-sup...9d773b3e0b0f32

There is no question that out-and-out racism and a longing to return to the days of white supremacy were high on the list of motivations of the pro-Trump mob that ransacked the Capitol on Jan. 6.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210113...grievance.html

The Capitol attack was White supremacy, plain and simple
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/opini...ack/index.html

Editorial: White supremacist extremists are the nation’s deadliest terror threat
    https://archive.fo/mODy5
    The seditionists made clear what their attack was about: White supremacy
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210116...-up-lot-myths/

Boy is my face red guess I've been on the wrong side all along.

Man it sure is hard to type with my fingers crossed
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Looks like standard left wing defense, when in doubt pull out the race card.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

When in doubt, cry racism....... The word has been thrown out so many times it's meaningless to anyone but useful idiots and the media and politicians that wield it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Good reply...you addressed none of the points made, dismissed them with disdain, and painted yourself as a true patriot. My hat is off to you...you've used the enemies playbook in exemplary fashion to dismiss every point I made.

I'm sure your mother is most proud.

Look, I understand your desire to remain positive...I would like to be in that camp myself, however my examinations of history and logical derivations of the application to events of today argue otherwise to me.

A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WAS BLATANTLY STOLEN, WITH ALL MEDIA SUPPORTING THAT STEAL, ALL COURTS REFUSING TO EVEN HEAR EVIDENCE OF THAT STEAL, UP TO AND INCLUDING THE US SUPREME COURT!!!!

You are fully free to organize grass roots, support who you want, bury yourself in a delusion that somehow this can be reversed via the ballot box. I'm telling you reality on the ground says that's not gonna happen.

Anymore than petitioning King George would have stopped the English from oppressing the colonies...

Wake up man!

You misrepresent my post. But that's to be expected. I agree with all the FACTS. I agree with all the outrage. I don't have to disprove what you said because at the ground level I agree basically with the assessment that the enemy has taken HUGE amounts of territory while the GOP was asleep at the wheel. What I disagree with is your glee in telling everyone they're doomed. That's all I have to say. Twist my words all you want. YOU'RE the one who is attacking your own side, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    You misrepresent my post. But that's to be expected. I agree with all the FACTS. I agree with all the outrage. I don't have to disprove what you said because at the ground level I agree basically with the assessment that the enemy has taken HUGE amounts of territory while the GOP was asleep at the wheel. What I disagree with is your glee in telling everyone they're doomed. That's all I have to say. Twist my words all you want. YOU'RE the one who is attacking your own side, not me.
    Believe me I take no glee whatsoever in this, but the first rule of situational awareness is to actually be aware of your situation. You are welcome to refer to that as 'attacking your own side' if you wish.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12