Thread: Why is Joe Biden so hysterical about GUNS? when even most of the Democrats don't have it as the top 5 priorities?

Why is Joe Biden so hysterical about GUNS? when even most of the Democrats don't have it as the top 5 priorities?

I think SENILE joe thinks it's still the 90s. Have you heard his rhetoric? He wants to DEFEAT the NRA! blah blah blah. It's sounds like him in 1993.

It's also like he doesn't know that the number of American GUN OWNERS just increased ELEVEN MILLION in 2020. Most Normies don't care about banning AWs.

This is why, the more we see and hear from him, the more the uninformed masses will start to think he's horrible. Too bad the media covered for him so much in 2020

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I think SENILE joe thinks it's still the 90s. Have you heard his rhetoric? He wants to DEFEAT the NRA! blah blah blah. It's sounds like him in 1993.

It's also like he doesn't know that the number of American GUN OWNERS just increased ELEVEN MILLION in 2020. Most Normies don't care about banning AWs.

This is why, the more we see and hear from him, the more the uninformed masses will start to think he's horrible. Too bad the media covered for him so much in 2020
    This is Idiot Joe just being Idiot Joe. He can't help it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

1) Control
    2) His people write his speeches and provide his ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    1) Control
    2) His people write his speeches and provide his ideology.
    Technically true, but he's just gone off the rails with a 'crusade' that most LIBTARD dems don't care about. Most libtards are invested in 'racial and social justice'. Sure they jump onto the gun control bandwagon sometimes, but it's not a HOT TOPIC any time this last election season.

In a way I think it's a good thing. Even the most STUPID democrats in Texas and other gun free states might be shaken sensible when IDIOT JOE starts to ban people's guns.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I am guessing his brain is still locked in 1994 mode and he thinks the stupidity he helped push through back then and didn't work will somehow magically work today.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It makes me glad I never wasted money on any of those nasty ass halt wep puns.

Or is it that rabid "female dog" putting her words in his mouth?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Yep Power because they know what they have planned for the populace is not going to go down well with an armed populace.

Disarmament always precedes the gulaging, torture and death by starvation of half the populous after a communist takeover.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

The National Rifle Association said late Friday that it has filed for chapter 11 in a Texas bankruptcy court
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nr...xas-2021-01-15
    We are DUMPING New York, and we are pursuing plans to reincorporate the NRA in Texas,
    The organization said it was not insolvent and is "as financially strong as we have been in years." The NRA and New York have been in an ongoing, high-profile legal battle for months.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    The National Rifle Association said late Friday that it has filed for chapter 11 in a Texas bankruptcy court
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nr...xas-2021-01-15
    We are DUMPING New York, and we are pursuing plans to reincorporate the NRA in Texas,
    The organization said it was not insolvent and is "as financially strong as we have been in years." The NRA and New York have been in an ongoing, high-profile legal battle for months.
    "Months"?
    I thought that this fight had been going on for years !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”