Thread: I can feel the propaganda, getting ready to weed out the military. This shit has become scary.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I can feel the propaganda, getting ready to weed out the military. This shit has become scary.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...=pocket-newtab

Here's just a little quote from the article: A number of right-wing extremists groups, such as the Oath Keepers, expressly recruit members from the military, he notes.

So, following this logic, You take an oath upon becoming a sailor, soldier, marine to uphold the Constitution suddenly you are a threat now if you uphold the oath or join a group that promises to do so, yet the CRAPS in Congress were just telling us how much they love the Constitution and cops too BTW for a couple minutes ......... Okay can someone tell me this isn't bizzaro land at this point. It's coming folks and when they are done with People that actually revere their Constitutional rights, they actually think they are going to be okay? How stupid are these asshole quislings?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...=pocket-newtab

Here's just a little quote from the article: A number of right-wing extremists groups, such as the Oath Keepers, expressly recruit members from the military, he notes.

So, following this logic, You take an oath upon becoming a sailor, soldier, marine to uphold the Constitution suddenly you are a threat now if you uphold the oath or join a group that promises to do so, yet the CRAPS in Congress were just telling us how much they love the Constitution and cops too BTW for a couple minutes ......... Okay can someone tell me this isn't bizzaro land at this point. It's coming folks and when they are done with People that actually revere their Constitutional rights, they actually think they are going to be okay? How stupid are these asshole quislings?
    No need to worry about the Constitution. And, no need to use the 25'th amendment to get rid of old senile Joe so Camel Harris can be president. Here's my prediction:

* Antifa thug posing as a Trump supporter whacks Sleepy Joe. Problem #1 solved.
    * Camel Harris becomes president (as was always the plan). Problem #2 solved.
    * Because Sleepy Joe was taken out by Antifa (oops I mean "white supremacist Trump supporter"), martial law is declared and the Constitution is "temporarily" suspended. Just like Germany's "Reichstag fire". Now, there is no legal impediment to the complete dictatorial takeover of America. Problem #3 solved.

George Orwell — 'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.'
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    No need to worry about the Constitution. And, no need to use the 25'th amendment to get rid of old senile Joe so Camel Harris can be president. Here's my prediction:

* Antifa thug posing as a Trump supporter whacks Sleepy Joe. Problem #1 solved.
    * Camel Harris becomes president (as was always the plan). Problem #2 solved.
    * Because Sleepy Joe was taken out by Antifa (oops I mean "white supremacist Trump supporter"), martial law is declared and the Constitution is "temporarily" suspended. Just like Germany's "Reichstag fire". Now, there is no legal impediment to the complete dictatorial takeover of America. Problem #3 solved.

George Orwell — 'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.'
    Crap. Hadn't thought of it this way.... Makes too much sense.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

What Is It They Fear?
    https://stream.org/what-is-it-they-fear/
    Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller asserted Monday there has been no intelligence suggesting an insider threat. Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy said Sunday he and other leaders have not seen any evidence of insider threats, and the vetting of National Guard troops has not flagged any problems.

But that hasn’t stopped Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen from declaring there is such a threat to Biden, and he doesn’t feel safe being protected by the brave soldiers of the National Guard. Why? Because 90% of them are white males and “Only about 20% of white males voted for Biden.”
    Remember the media explains that Biden won because he made surprising gains among white males. So either Biden did only legitimately get only 20% of the white male vote, and there’s no way he earned 81 million votes. OR Biden did make gains in white male support and Cohen’s racial profiling is not only morally wrong, it’s totally illogical.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    What Is It They Fear?
    https://stream.org/what-is-it-they-fear/
    Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller asserted Monday there has been no intelligence suggesting an insider threat. Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy said Sunday he and other leaders have not seen any evidence of insider threats, and the vetting of National Guard troops has not flagged any problems.

But that hasn’t stopped Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen from declaring there is such a threat to Biden, and he doesn’t feel safe being protected by the brave soldiers of the National Guard. Why? Because 90% of them are white males and “Only about 20% of white males voted for Biden.”
    Remember the media explains that Biden won because he made surprising gains among white males. So either Biden did only legitimately get only 20% of the white male vote, and there’s no way he earned 81 million votes. OR Biden did make gains in white male support and Cohen’s racial profiling is not only morally wrong, it’s totally illogical.
    It's hard keeping all the lies straight....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Do they not see the violence in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Baltimore etc?
    How many violent white dude do you guys actually know? I literally know none. I see them on TV, but I don't actually know them. It's crazy. Something is weird and suspicious up in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Do they not see the violence in Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Baltimore etc?
    How many violent white dude do you guys actually know? I literally know none. I see them on TV, but I don't actually know them. It's crazy. Something is weird and suspicious up in here.

Why is it that criminal militants are STILL in Portland and:

1) Nobody seems to care.
    2) Nothing is being done about it.
    3) The US military / National Guard isn't deployed THERE.

It seems that false flags created by antifa thugs are a "danger" if they are blamed on President Trump but REAL danger and violence is a "peaceful protest".

This shit is literally making me sick.

Sleepy Joe is NOT my president and never will be. The United States of America... born 1776, died 2020. Rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Why is it that criminal militants are STILL in Portland and:

1) Nobody seems to care.
    2) Nothing is being done about it.
    3) The US military / National Guard isn't deployed THERE.

It seems that false flags created by antifa thugs are a "danger" if they are blamed on President Trump but REAL danger and violence is a "peaceful protest".

This shit is literally making me sick.

Sleepy Joe is NOT my president and never will be. The United States of America... born 1776, died 2020. Rest in peace.
    There will be a resurrection. Don't know when, but when it does come, it won't be pretty.

Just remember this; the Commucrats have pissed off 75% of the people, most of the police forces, and now they're starting to piss off the military. Pretty soon, there won't be anyone on their side, except ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter. They're painting themselves into a corner and don't even know it.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I don't think the USA is dead, just underground and reforming. With a news media fully against our freedom, keeping things covert is mandatory.

The Democrats are afraid that some National Guard members will see Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for what they truly are.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's hard keeping all the lies straight....
    Well, what would you expect from people that are as crooked as a dog's hind leg?
    Or is that an insult to dogs?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yes, please don't insult dogs. They are one of the few animals that no matter how you treat them, the always seem happy to see you.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Yes, please don't insult dogs. They are one of the few animals that no matter how you treat them, the always seem happy to see you.
    True dat!

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

The loony left has gone full retard!
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I don't think the USA is dead, just underground and reforming. With a news media fully against our freedom, keeping things covert is mandatory.
    Funny thing is, the 'craps are so worried about what's posted online. People who are TRULY working underground to save our country don't talk about it. People who post and boast about "what they're gonna do" are just blowhards who won't do anything. It's the voices they DON'T hear that they need to fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    The Democrats are afraid that some National Guard members will see Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for what they truly are.

You use the future tense. The military as well as every American civilian can see and have seen what Sleepy and Camel truly are.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    There will be a resurrection. Don't know when, but when it does come, it won't be pretty.

Just remember this; the Commucrats have pissed off 75% of the people, most of the police forces, and now they're starting to piss off the military. Pretty soon, there won't be anyone on their side, except ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter. They're painting themselves into a corner and don't even know it.
    How true. ANY hope of their traitorous asses being safe would come from the cops and the military. They want to defund the police and they don't trust the military. Real smart... kicking the teeth of those who could protect them.

Or, maybe they are afraid because the military actually takes their oath to the Constitution seriously.

If that's the case, then they "ain't as dumb as they seem".