Read his book The total money makeover?, Done the Dave Ramsey thing? Read the book Everyday Millionaires by Chris Hogan? How many of you want to be millionaires when you retire? Living paycheck to paycheck because you don't budget and have no financial plan to retire in comfort because you stupidly live for the day? I will gladly send these books free of charge to you if you can't afford them, because I want you all to be successful and leave a legacy. I listen to Dave Ramsey since probably my early 40's, In my late 40's got serious, became completely debt free with a paid off house and plenty of personal property and investments by my late 50's. The earlier you start, the more you will retire with in comfort, not worrying about where that next paycheck is coming from. Not bragging but me and the wife are on the cusp, through the basic baby steps in Dave's book. Chris Hogans book points out average people can be "rich" with simple discipline and a plan. Please contact me by PM or if it's full, let me know here and I'll get in touch with you to send you copies of these books if you are sick and tired of making stupid decisions with your hard earned money and living normally(IN DEBT WITH NO PLAN)