Thread: HR 127, The Setting Up a Firearm Owner Registry and Licensing Of Gun and Ammo Owners Act of 2021

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

HR 127, The Setting Up a Firearm Owner Registry and Licensing Of Gun and Ammo Owners Act of 2021

This is not too long a read, but it needs to be read. And then we need to contact our Representatives. And then we need to remind people about why Democrats are so dangerous to our freedom. https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-.../text?r=19&s=1
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

The 2nd Amendment is dangerous to democrats!
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    The 2nd Amendment is dangerous to democrats!
    Actually, the whole Constitution is dangerous to them.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Hard to imagine we are going through this because 50% of the people voted against the bad orange man. Half voted for Biden because they can't change their political party, and another half voted for Biden by proxy.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Hard to imagine we are going through this because 50% of the people voted against the bad orange man. Half voted for Biden because they can't change their political party, and another half voted for Biden by proxy.
    And I love the quote I am hearing now, over and over again, "we didn't know he was going to do that." How could they not know!?! Even if it was not reported on by the MSM, they still aired his comments where he said exactly what he was going to do, they just made it seem "good". But it was there, if you were willing to listen and apply critical thought.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    And I love the quote I am hearing now, over and over again, "we didn't know he was going to do that." How could they not know!?! Even if it was not reported on by the MSM, they still aired his comments where he said exactly what he was going to do, they just made it seem "good". But it was there, if you were willing to listen and apply critical thought.
    He had it all right on his campaign page. This is why low info voters are killing the country.

How did that registry thing work in Canada?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Regardless to it not working in Canada, they don't have a constitution that is considered the supreme law of the land that guarantees the government not intruding into their lives. There should be every constitutional judge and lawyer standing up and letting this administration know that they are doing even more illegal things to a document that has already been trod on.

Oh, that pesky constitution thing...haven't you heard it's effectively dead?

And the supremes essentially rubber stamped that coroner's report when they refused to take the election case.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!