Thread: Great Biden Regret Video : and tech giants are trying to censor this.

Great Biden Regret Video : and tech giants are trying to censor this.

Youtube is shadowbanning this video. They haven't deleted it, but it's difficult to find when searching for it. Even if you have the exact title. The search results will show the OPPOSITE of what you want.

I found it easily when I was viewing Youtube on Brave Browser with ad blockers.

But when I tried to find it on Firefox or Google Chrome, the damned video wouldn't show up. I'd search for "biden voter regret" and I get these fawning videos about all of Joe's hopes and dreams and bullshit like that. WTF? I even put in the EXACT TITLE Of the video in Youtube SEARCH and it wouldn't show up if I were using a specific combination of Web Browsers. Apparently if you use the MAJOR MAINSTREAM browsers, they're censoring you from finding the material that you want to see. It's total 1984 information control. Most folks don't even know it.

I counted just under 25 comments
    That's what about a quarter of the legitimate votes he got
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

I was able to find it on youboob with Opera, but it was about 3/4 of the way down the page, even using the exact title.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Screw these people. They bitched about Trump and put him and the rest of us through the mill. Yeah, Trump had issues, but damn, how is Biden supposed to be better?
    I hope they seriously wallow in the mire of pathology they voted for.
    Last edited by Altarboy; 02-05-2021 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Screw these people. They botched about Trump and put him and the rest of us through the mill. Yeah, Trump had issues, but damn, how is Biden supposed to be better?
    I hope they seriously wallow in the more of pathology they voted for.
    These were liberal Democrats. It was a foregone conclusion they would vote for the Democrat. I just find it delicious that they NOW realize what a total TURD Biden is. They had better, (not much but a little), candidates on the Dem roster, but the DNC picked Biden. The commies run that party.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Screw these people. They bitched about Trump and put him and the rest of us through the mill. Yeah, Trump had issues, but damn, how is Biden supposed to be better?
    I hope they seriously wallow in the mire of pathology they voted for.
    What "issues" did President Trump have? He spoke the truth and the liberal weenies got their widdle feewings hurt. Too damn bad. At least everything he did wasn't a lie, scam or scandle. America did better under him than it has in ages. He was the best President we've had in DECADES!

Then, the "election" was stolen and nobody had the guts to stop the theft. The "supreme" court is a joke. The republicans are two faced cowards that are more concerned about what BLM, Antifa and the "news" media will say about them than they are about our country. The American people waste their lives on Farcebook and Twittler. They complain about "big tech" and then log right back on to swallow more shit. White people are more worried about someone "using the N word" than they are about their future. The theft of America is a crime of epic proportions. We will never be the same. We will never recover. The ballot box is a joke. The jury box is a joke. Unless the final option is used to take back America, the world will either overrun us or leave us behind in our third world dust.

The USA. Born 1776. Died 2020. Sadly, we won't even rest in peace. And we DESERVE IT for allowing it to happen... a relatively small number of fanatical people organized, planned and carried out an operation and accomplished something that has never happened before: They went to war with the United States of America and won. We are defeated.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Sadly, I suspect most who voted for him and now regret it are dismayed that he hasn't acted even more communist dictator than he has, rather than he is acting too dictatorially. .
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Sadly, I suspect most who voted for him and now regret it are dismayed that he hasn't acted even more communist dictator than he has, rather than he is acting too dictatorially. .
    Obiden, our alleged President, won't be able to hide the increases in prices that he is ushering in, plus new, revenue-crushing restrictions he's implementing.

I don't want to hear anyone, who voted for this Commucrat poster boy, complaining about rising gas prices.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It is fun listening to Biden try to answer questions listening to him lose track of what he is trying to say. Even when he has the answers written out for him, he shows the dementia that is slowly eating away his brain. Imagine a national emergency and he has to make quick and accurate decisions? And they called Trump a joke!

Comments are now turned OFF.

I did a direct search of the Vid's title (cut and paste) and nothing came up.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Comments are now turned OFF.

I did a direct search of the Vid's title (cut and paste) and nothing came up.

BISHOP
    HOLY SHIT you're right!! WTF Youtube! Every day these fuckers just PROVE over and over and over again that they're the propaganda ARM of the Democrat Party. We can't go ONE DAY where they don't act like biased pieces of shit. These tech giants are mega douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    It is fun listening to Biden try to answer questions listening to him lose track of what he is trying to say. Even when he has the answers written out for him, he shows the dementia that is slowly eating away his brain. Imagine a national emergency and he has to make quick and accurate decisions? And they called Trump a joke!
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Sad that with all the truly great people in this country, a brain dying person who has been in politics for almost half a century with nothing to show for it can get elected even though he has shown all the signs of oncoming dementia. And his replacement (veep) was the least wanted person in the party.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Sad that with all the truly great people in this country, a brain dying person who has been in politics for almost half a century with nothing to show for it can get elected even though he has shown all the signs of oncoming dementia. And his replacement (veep) was the least wanted person in the party.
    But, they want her now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars