Thread: Anyone buy from SARCO before? How are they?

Anyone buy from SARCO before? How are they?

As a company, I've never picked up anything from them. Any of you guys buy anything from them before? How was the experience?

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

It's been a few years but when I was more into milsurps I bought parts from them numerous times. Never had any issues with them.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I'm getting ready to place an order with them in the next week or so. I want to drive to their store and look around, but the trip will take about 3-4 hours, one way. Gotta set it up so I can spend the day on the road.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Same as Weevil, no problems when I've bought stuff.

I bought stuff through the mail Years ago from the main warehouse in New Jersey no problem. Then they opened a store here in Easton Pa. About 20 minutes from me. Never had any issues.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'm getting ready to place an order with them in the next week or so. I want to drive to their store and look around, but the trip will take about 3-4 hours, one way. Gotta set it up so I can spend the day on the road.
    Don't be a pussbot...

Wifey and I travelled 6 hours each way to buy our classic car, the second time (to put down money on it) we came back in a blizzard where 35 mph avg. was the prevailing speed, meaning that trip took about 10 hours on the return trip, white knuckle driving for at least eight of them.

Also, I believe I have bought from Sarco by mail before, but it's been many, many years since I did, if I did, so I won't swear I have. If I did, I know I had no problems with the purchase as I would remember if I had...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 02-08-2021 at 12:09 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!