Thread: The Affordable Side-by-Side Shotgun Is Making a Comeback with American Bird Hunters

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post The Affordable Side-by-Side Shotgun Is Making a Comeback with American Bird Hunters

After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

SxS shotguns may be making a small comeback, but they aren't much good when you can't find any ammo for them. Actually, that goes for any gun.

Went to two WallyWorlds yesterday and every ammo shelf was empty. Usually, they have shelves full of 7 1/2 shot 12 Ga. shells just sitting there. No more. All gone.

Ammo companies are going to have to step up production to fill the voids that are becoming the "new norm," otherwise there's not much point in buying any new firearm.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Two things. It is interesting what they consider affordable. The CZ is ~$700 which is twice what you pay for a Remington 870 or a Mossberg pump. Second, I hope they do become affordable because I would love a SxS. I think that is the most American way to hunt upland birds is with a SxS.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member