Thread: RIP Rush Limbaugh

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Man I will seriously miss him.
    I know some libs are doing some high fives right about now.

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

When I heard his wife come on at the beginning of his show, I knew something wasn't right. When she said he died earlier this morning, I was in shock.

There is no one else who can carry the torch he left behind.

It is totally devastating news.

We lost a true American patriot today. There isn't anyone else like him, now.

He will be sorely missed.

(I'm glad President Trump gave him the Medal of Freedom last year. He earned it.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    How sad life is that some die too early, and some continue to ruin it for others well beyond when most lie down forever.

Rush will sorely be missed. A beacon of hope, that like him or not was 100% behind keeping America great and our freedoms intact. While pompous at times, his line was more truth than most wanted to hear. Those celebrating his passing have a reserved spot in a very hot place.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    How sad life is that some die too early, and some continue to ruin it for others well beyond when most lie down forever.

Rush will sorely be missed. A beacon of hope, that like him or not was 100% behind keeping America great and our freedoms intact. While pompous at times, his line was more truth than most wanted to hear. Those celebrating his passing have a reserved spot in a very hot place.
    Reserved spot? No. Satan has had to remodel Hell and devote a whole new wing to these Liberal/Leftist loonies.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Just checked Yahoo.com and they have absolutely nothing, as of 2015 Eastern Time, about Rush's passing, .

I guess they're following the adage that if you can't say something nice about someone, then say nothing.

Of course, I really didn't expect much from a Leftist/Commucrat-controlled faux news source.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The man who created a whole new industry and a new fresh breath for a tradition of free speech, and Patriotism.

At first I disregarded him because he worshiped the bush clan, but he came around and to the end was speaking fearless truth to power, telling the country what enemies foreign and domestic were trying to get away with.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

DeSantis to honor Rush by having state flags flown at half mast on day he is interred.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ags-half-staff

The author of this article is, definitely, a Leftist shill, but the story is pretty accurate.

Freedom isn't free.