I recently signed up with Fenix Ammunition for updates on availability...

They offered up 300,000 rounds of 9mm in various ball varieties on 2-25 at 10am Eastern time...

On the 26th I got an email from them with a number of Q and A exchanges based on that offering. One went as follows:

"Q: Did you actually list anything yesterday? Or, ever? I never seem to be able to get any ammo.

A: On February 25th we listed 300,000 total rounds listed at 10AM EST, just as we said we would. 100,000 9mm 115gr were sold in under 60 seconds; 100,000 9mm 147gr were sold in under 110 seconds; 100,000 9mm 124gr were sold in 2 minutes and 45 seconds.

Our last inventory update on February 11th took approximately five minutes to sell the same quantity of ammunition. So far in 2020 we have posted four separate inventory updates totaling 1.2 million rounds which have lasted a combined total of 20 minutes. We do not expect things to change in the near future."

On the subject of defensive ammo, frangible, HP came this offering:

"Q: Where is the defensive 9mm ammo?

A: We likely will not have defensive ammo available for at least a year. We cannot get the projectiles we need from Speer. We are looking into sourcing our own independently manufactured projectile, but this is a process that will take time, and we have many other issues that require our attention at this moment."

There were a number of other Q/A's, but these two I think were the most illuminative for us moving forward.