Thread: Colt New Service Royal Northwest Mounted Police .45 Colt

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Colt New Service Royal Northwest Mounted Police .45 Colt

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up

God Bless the R.C.M.P. I have wrote to 3 of their Commissioners, 2 of the former Corps. Sergeant Major of the Force, and one, gave me one of his Stetsons 4 Years ago, and I had no Idea he would do that, I had just mentioned in my Email If he ever had a photo taken of him and the Commissioner in Red Serge, wearing their Stetsons, and also mentioned, I was having a Birthday in April, Now I will be 65 on the 8th. I have received replies from 9 of the 15 Division Commanders of the R.C.M.P. Except for Canada's lousy Gun Laws, I cannot fault them as a People. A Far better Alley than England could ever hope to be! Plus they have the largest and most well known Police Force in the World! Only our Texas Rangers, are as well known all over the World, as the R.C.M.P. is. I hope to return to British Columbia someday! Have never seen Vancouver. However I was told by the R.C.M.P. Detachment at Dawson Creek, B.C. that the Mile Zero Marker is still there! Plus all 1,200 Miles of the Alaska Highway has been Paved!. Enforce the Law, Maintain the Right! Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021