Thread: Be cognizant of the way the winds are blowing...

Be cognizant of the way the winds are blowing...

Ammo is not cheap these days, not by a long shot...but within a few months it will be illegal if our new leftist masters have their way...or you will be required to pay a huge fee up front just to buy a single round.

Yes, it's way too expensive now, but that's still better than unobtainium...

Get it while the gettin' is still possible.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Ammo is not cheap these days, not by a long shot...but within a few months it will be illegal if our new leftist masters have their way...or you will be required to pay a huge fee up front just to buy a single round.

Yes, it's way too expensive now, but that's still better than unobtainium...

Get it while the gettin' is still possible.
    I think that those who come to confiscate the "illegal" ammo just might pay an even huger fee.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I think that those who come to confiscate the "illegal" ammo just might pay an even huger fee.
    It won't work that way...and I'm not talking of ammo you may already own. I'm talking about ammo that is still available, outrageously expensive as it is...

It will be newly manufactured ammo...if you wish to buy it you jump through the leftist hoops, and then are denied when all is said and done. Get with the program...silly citizens can't be allowed to own something as dangerous as 'bullets'....

Understand...this is the last window to buy. They can pass covid to bail out every leftist shithole, they can levy any tax they want on firearms or ammo, they can end all basic 2A freedoms (they're doing it now), they can limit you to any category they wish...and if you think the supremes will help you, just consider Roberts's rulings over the last number of years...

There is only one box left...fill it while you can...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 03-12-2021 at 08:51 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    There is only one box left...fill it while you can...
    Yeah, they already filled the "middle box". Or rather, they "stuffed" it.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I'm stock piling components, i have a dillon 650 set up to run 10mm, and 2 single stage presses to run precision ammo, and dies for all the fun calibers.

Maybe if our rulers restrict ammo, the manufacturers will be sitting on large piles of bullets,brass, primers and powder....and they will sell it really cheap

...but they'll just call reloading "manufacturing" and make us all get FFLs , so we're screwed anyway...our worst nightmare is coming true
    Last edited by davepool; 03-12-2021 at 07:55 AM.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38