Thread: My son lives next door to a serious psycho.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

My son lives next door to a serious psycho.

https://www.tullahomanews.com/news/l...058d0528c.html

Tempted to put this article on Facebook. Maybe it will help to make him famous.

Good grief !! Your son lives near this freak?
    Thankfully, not as gruesome, but there were a series of incidences with a former neighbor of mine where I used to live back in the early 90s. This older woman moved in next door and she was apparently an "animal hoarder". She had as many as 18 dogs and cats in a 12' x 60' mobile home and thought we would be "friends" as I had dogs as well.
    Then she found out I hunted.
    One GSH was taken in broad daylight over a 6' chain link fence. Three months later, the at dog's replacement was taken when they picked the lock on the gate, also in daylight. The lock, as it turned out, wasn't that hard to pick.
    The following summer, while on my knees working in my garden, she attacked me with what turned out to be an aluminum pipe from a vacuum cleaner. She got to her phone (landline) first and caused all kinds of grief for months. She finally got what she deserved when her landlord had enough of her antics and got her and the animals evicted. Unfortunately, the empty mobile home sat there for 3 years before it was finally hauled away and destroyed.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Wow. Still, not as bad as MY former neighbor .... and I'm not kidding....

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Wow. Still, not as bad as MY former neighbor .... and I'm not kidding....

WTF is it?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    WTF is it?
    I believe that's the afraid to fly to DC, but did so, attended one of Kavanaugh's supposed rape parties but couldn't remember when or where, none of her friends could corroborate lying psycho bitch who created the metoo movement EXCEPT when it comes to accusations against democraps of course and started the pink pussy hat crazies. I also remember they tried to break into the supreme court, but that was never called an insurrection. Amazing the hypocrisy that spews forth consistently from the left but never gets reported of course by their "journalists" of a feather.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I believe that's the afraid to fly to DC, but did so, attended one of Kavanaugh's supposed rape parties but couldn't remember when or where, none of her friends could corroborate lying psycho bitch who created the metoo movement EXCEPT when it comes to accusations against democraps of course and started the pink pussy hat crazies. I also remember they tried to break into the supreme court, but that was never called an insurrection. Amazing the hypocrisy that spews forth consistently from the left but never gets reported of course by their "journalists" of a feather.
    You know she's lying. There's no way anyone would ever rape her.

Even a horny blind dog would rather hump a warm cow pie than even come close to that.... Yuck.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I KNEW she was lying because I TALKED to people who knew her and worked with her. They all SAID that her story was total bullshit. Also, her own students said that she was crazy, impulsive and vindictive. No one wanted to be her student. (well to be 100% honest I only talked to a few former students, not ALL Of them).