Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So there are 5000 National Guardsmen guarding the Nation's Capitol right now. Anyone know why?

So there are 5000 National Guardsmen guarding the Nation's Capitol right now. Anyone know why?

I mean has anyone explained exactly the reason why they're still there? All i hear are VAGUE and unsubstantiated 'rumors' by the Democrats about 'threats' to the nation's capitol, but they have offered NO PROOF, no documents, no specifics.

So I'm asking the peanut gallery. What do you think the REAL reason is that we have thousands of Armed National Guardsmen in DC?

My own theory is that the Democrats are playing a SICK game of political theater. It's like firing a bunch of AAA guns into the air in the 1930s to scare the population into thinking that they're under constant threat of enemy air attack. But there are no planes, just the sick posturing of a bunch of corrupt officials who are desperately trying to convince the people that 'they' are protecting 'us'.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

They're a bunch of fraidy cats scared of cartoon characters and imaginary boogey men....or they know they just f**ked the country and deserve to be jailed for treason

The communists are terrified that rope, lamppost, politician...some assembly required...

...is right around the corner.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

The only thing that makes sense at this point is they are creating an imaginary boogeyman out of the white male conservative. Kinda like the forever war in 1984. If the government can create the illusion of a perpetual threat then you must rally behind your government against it.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I'm curious if they have magazines in their weapons? If they do are there bullets in the magazines considering how much the craps hate guns. All for show to whip up support for their gun bans and confiscation to come.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

My guess is that the Commucrats know they stole the election. They know we know it.

If the roles were reversed, they would be storming the Capitol building. In their minds, they fully believe we are going to do what they know they would do.

So, they are taking major precautions to prevent that against an imaginary enemy that lives in their collective, corrupted minds.

There is no real threat to them, but you would NEVER convince them of that.

When everything you do is built on lies, your paranoia becomes what controls your life.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Exclamation

Hey 1 Patriot of many! I just did a search by Bling of Photos of the D.C. National Guardsmen, I could not find one Photo of an M-16-A2, or M-4 with a Magazine in the Rifle/Carbine. I went through every Photo I could Find! Some of the Pictures of them in Tactical Gear, with Weapons, for some weird reason are all too dark to make out if there is a Magazine in the Weapon. This reminds me of being on BDE. Front Gate Duty NCO. back at the end of 1984, in the useless 3rd Armored Division, at Friedberg, Germany. We could not keep a Magazine in the Weapon, plus there was green Duct Tape over the Top of the Mag. you had to have permission to chamber a Round, by then you would be Dead. I bet these Guys follow the same useless Reg. Remember what happened with the 250 Marines in Bayreuth Lebanon in 1982? A Suicide Bomber whizzed past the front Gate with the Guard who had no Magazine in His Rifle. And Killed all those Jarheads. I have always thought this was a stupid Rule, even when I was in the Army, Officers did not trust the Men, thinking they would chamber a Round, and have a Accidental Misfire. I also recall if you did to protect yourself, you could be Court Marshall ed, but that was 84/85, perhaps by now common sense may have prevailed? Paul

GOD BLESS THE U.S. ARMY FOR DISBANDING THE 3rd. ARMORED DIVISION, IN 1991.
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 03-12-2021 at 12:42 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    There is no real threat to them...
    I believe this is changing...rapidly.

And as they continue to dismantle the constitution it will only accelerate.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Hey 1 Patriot of many! I just did a search by Bling of Photos of the D.C. National Guardsmen, I could not find one Photo of an M-16-A2, or M-4 with a Magazine in the Rifle/Carbine. I went through every Photo I could Find! Some of the Pictures of them in Tactical Gear, with Weapons, for some weird reason are all too dark to make out if there is a Magazine in the Weapon. This reminds me of being on BDE. Front Gate Duty NCO. back at the end of 1984, in the useless 3rd Armored Division, at Friedberg, Germany. We could not keep a Magazine in the Weapon, plus there was green Duct Tape over the Top of the Mag. you had to have permission to chamber a Round, by then you would be Dead. I bet these Guys follow the same useless Reg. Remember what happened with the 250 Marines in Bayreuth Lebanon in 1982? A Suicide Bomber whizzed past the front Gate with the Guard who had no Magazine in His Rifle. And Killed all those Jarheads. I have always thought this was a stupid Rule, even when I was in the Army, Officers did not trust the Men, thinking they would chamber a Round, and have a Accidental Misfire. I also recall if you did to protect yourself, you could be Court Marshall ed, but that was 84/85, perhaps by now common sense may have prevailed? Paul

GOD BLESS THE U.S. ARMY FOR DISBANDING THE 3rd. ARMORED DIVISION, IN 1991.
    Doubtful common sense has prevailed especially in DC. Thank you for your service BTW. Yeah I remember Beirut, total travesty.

I remember after 9/11 when the national guard was deployed everywhere none of them had magazines.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i was in a security meeting after 9/11. the speaker said the marines on the uss cole were not caryying loaded weapons. the commander in chief can fix this but, i digress.

the telling part is the US capitol is surrounded by bored ng to protect pants pissing cuck domestic enemies from Americans while our borders are thrown wide open and remain unguarded
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    the telling part is the US capitol is surrounded by bored ng to protect pants pissing cuck domestic enemies from Americans while our borders are thrown wide open and remain unguarded
    America's enemies are chuckling right now as they see the enemy within destroy this country without lifting a finger.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Out of curiosity, what was the problem with the 3rd AD?

Is that fence around the Capitol building still up?

IF so, what excuses are the Commucrats using now? Previously, it was because of an imminent coup that only one police chief heard about.

Did the coup happen? Why didn't the Propaganda Outlets report on this coup?

If this fence is necessary to keep out undesirables, then the same reasoning can be used for the border wall.

This fence should mimic the border wall; if the border wall is down, then the Capitol wall should be down, too.

Not only did the Commucrats steal the election, but they stole our Capitol building, too. That building belongs to the people, not the Commucrats.

p.s. Every illegal invader that enters the US should be bused to DC and dropped off.
    Last edited by alismith; 03-20-2021 at 09:44 AM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Is that fence around the Capitol building still up?

IF so, what excuses are the Commucrats using now? Previously, it was because of an imminent coup that only one police chief heard about.

Did the coup happen? Why didn't the Propaganda Outlets report on this coup?

If this fence is necessary to keep out undesirables, then the same reasoning can be used for the border wall.

This fence should mimic the border wall; if the border wall is down, then the Capitol wall should be down, too.

Not only did the Commucrats steal the election, but they stole our Capitol building, too. That building belongs to the people, not the Commucrats.

p.s. Every illegal invader that enters the US should be bused to DC and dropped off.
    I disagree. Every single invader since they are being bused all over anyway should be deposited a bus at a time at the address of a democrat and rino's house in their home state with instructions they will be welcome to live there and feel at home printed in Spanish, Farsi and Pashto..............

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I disagree. Every single invader since they are being bused all over anyway should be deposited a bus at a time at the address of a democrat and rino's house in their home state with instructions they will be welcome to live there and feel at home printed in Spanish, Farsi and Pashto..............
    You're right. Your destinations are much better choices than DC. They want them in, so let them live with them.

Freedom isn't free.

The Capitol fence is coming down.

After all, it was erected purely for political reasons and was just a Commucrat stunt that showed nothing but their irrationality and their loss of grip on reality.

It was erected based on a threat that never existed.

The fence was for theatrical purposes only.....

Well, the show's over.

https://www.westernjournal.com/dc-fe...vative-tribune

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    Out of curiosity, what was the problem with the 3rd AD?
    They pulled off crap that a Unit would only get away with being Overseas! This would not happen in a Stateside Unit. My first Battalion Commander, Was Promotion happy for Full COL. He rand BCO. 1/32nd Armor into the Ground trying to Practice for what was then the Canadian Army Th ropy The Sergeant Major was a Sadist, My Platoon SGT, had visions of Glory! I used to tell the Kids who got over there just out of AIT, that it was not like this in the States. The 32nd Armor BDE. is reactivated, but is now in Arizona I think, or somewhere else! Thankfully the 3rd Armored Division is forever gone! To Hell I hope. I still have horrible Memories of Hohenfields Training Center, in April 1983. 1983 was a Horrible Year to be Stationed in Europe, if you were Combat Arms. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    They pulled off crap that a Unit would only get away with being Overseas! This would not happen in a Stateside Unit. My first Battalion Commander, Was Promotion happy for Full COL. He rand BCO. 1/32nd Armor into the Ground trying to Practice for what was then the Canadian Army Th ropy The Sergeant Major was a Sadist, My Platoon SGT, had visions of Glory! I used to tell the Kids who got over there just out of AIT, that it was not like this in the States. The 32nd Armor BDE. is reactivated, but is now in Arizona I think, or somewhere else! Thankfully the 3rd Armored Division is forever gone! To Hell I hope. I still have horrible Memories of Hohenfields Training Center, in April 1983. 1983 was a Horrible Year to be Stationed in Europe, if you were Combat Arms. Paul
    Can you give specifics? And what does screwed up Canadian Officers have to do with an American unit? I'm confused. I had no problems with 3rd Armored back in 1990 during ODS but then I never actually interacted with them directly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast