Thread: Senate Dems introduce ‘assault weapons’ ban bill on 205 gun models, incl. shotguns, hunting rifles

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Senate Dems introduce ‘assault weapons’ ban bill on 205 gun models, incl. shotguns, hunting rifles

After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

From the article:

Diane Fineswine says:

“It’s been 17 years since the original Assault Weapons Ban expired, and the plague of gun violence continues to grow in this country. To be clear, this bill saves lives,” Feinstein claimed in her announcement of the bill. “When it was in place from 1994-2004, gun massacres declined by 37 percent compared with the decade before. After the ban expired, the number of massacres rose by 183 percent.

Dear Stupid Senator, your Commucrat Party is responsible for all these rising levels of gun violence. Your Commucrat Party has called for the defunding of Police in almost every city. Your Commucrat Mayors have orderd their police to stand down when crime sprees run amok in their cities. Your Commucrat ANTIFA and BLack Lies Matter armies have caused more violence and crime, in large cities, than any other groups. Your policies on open borders have allowed criminals, from other countries, free reign in our neighborhoods and on our streets. Your Commucrat judges refuse to do their sworn duties and turn criminals back out into our communities to continue their criminal activities.

No, Mrs. Fienswine, it's your Commucrat Party who is solely responsible for the rising levels of gun violence and crime in our nation.

I hope, one day, you, and all your Commucrat comrades, are held accountable for the unconstitutional activities and crimes you have forced on us just to advance your political, Commucrat Agenda.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I'm betting the details in the bill are even more brutal than the article sounds.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

This appears to be S.736 - https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/s736

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Don't forget about HR8 and HR 1446. They are falling over themselves trying to pass unconstitutional legislation before the midterm elections. My guess is they are trying to do it now for fear they won't have the numbers to do it later.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    A little tar and feathers for lying when these haters took their oath of office, declaring to uphold the constitution. If only those elected were held to the standards dictated by that document that they so appear to hate.