Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone posted the Biden illusion?

The real cause of Xiden's slip and fall:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1372982815109840898
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Did you SERIOUSLY just ask that question????? LOL!

Jetways are used when you're already IN the terminal.

At a regular airport for regular folks, your boarding area is already ABOVE the tarmac so you just use the causeway/jetway, aka officially known as the PBB (passenger Boarding Bridge). But people use that when they're already crammed in like sardines at a common public boarding terminal at an airport. The POTUS doesn't usually go to AF One from a common Airport Terminal full of people.

The POTUS usually enters the plane from the ground or transferring from aircraft to aircraft. 99% of the time he's either going straight to his limo or coming from it. Either way, he's going to use the stairs.
    I'm just saying, he's the king of the new world order, get the old fuck an escalator for crissake

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

By making Idiot Joe their Presidential candidate and then constantly filming him trying to execute the duties of the office, the Commucrats are participating in senior abuse.

Idiot Joe is well past his prime and is suffering from advanced dementia and debilitating physical stamina.

He can't walk correctly any more, much less climb a set of stairs.

He can't string together a coherent sentence longer than 6 words.

He can't mentally focus on a task longer then 15 seconds.

And he's the best the Commucrats have to offer?

He's the man who evokes respect from other world leaders?

There is no way this senile, decrepit, mentally inferior, senior citizen could have ever, LEGITIMATELY, defeated President Trump no matter how the much Propaganda outlets covered for him.

Massive cheating is the ONLY way this idiot could ever have been "elected."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

I don't think anyone actually voted FOR Biden......but there was a whole lotta Trump haters out there voting against Trump.

The Dems could have ran an old yellow dog and millions of Trump-Haters were going to vote against him and with mail-in voting the lazy bastards didn't even have to get off their dead asses and leave mommie's basement to do it.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    I don't think anyone actually voted FOR Biden......but there was a whole lotta Trump haters out there voting against Trump.

The Dems could have ran an old yellow dog and millions of Trump-Haters were going to vote against him and with mail-in voting the lazy bastards didn't even have to get off their dead asses and leave mommie's basement to do it.
    That would account for some of the numbers, but I still believe, according to all the info gathered by honest people that show voting machine fraud, not to mention all the after last-minute truck loads of ballots that were turned in (suspiciously) at polling after the Republican counters had left, that massive cheating happened all over the place.

But, none of this can be proven, so it really doesn't matter now anyway. We have an alleged President who has been forced upon us.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    That would account for some of the numbers, but I still believe, according to all the info gathered by honest people that show voting machine fraud, not to mention all the after last-minute truck loads of ballots that were turned in (suspiciously) at polling after the Republican counters had left, that massive cheating happened all over the place.

But, none of this can be proven, so it really doesn't matter now anyway. We have an alleged President who has been forced upon us.

Hook or crook they did whatever it took to get Trump out of there....but all that effort wasn't because they thought Sleepy Joe would be the greatest prez ever.

Last edited by weevil; 03-20-2021 at 05:38 PM.

I wonder if he wears Depends?

Of course, it isn't too hard to photo-shop wet pants out....

Freedom isn't free.

I wonder if he wears Depends?

Of course, it isn't too hard to photo-shop wet pants out....

It's really kind of sad how they've put this tired and senile old man under this kind of strain. Just more proof of how truly evil and heartless the Dems and their masters really are.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It's really kind of sad how they've put this tired and senile old man under this kind of strain. Just more proof of how truly evil and heartless the Dems and their masters really are.
    It does seem like they are pushing the old guy knowing how the presidency makes a person age. Expecting any day now to hear that Biden was found dead in bed due to a heart attack.

But before he kicks off, the vice president is impeached on using weed long ago since they have been firing anyone on staff who ever smoked weed. Biden kicks the bucket before a veep can be selected and Queen Nancy of San Francisco becomes president. Dear Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    It does seem like they are pushing the old guy knowing how the presidency makes a person age. Expecting any day now to hear that Biden was found dead in bed due to a heart attack.

But before he kicks off, the vice president is impeached on using weed long ago since they have been firing anyone on staff who ever smoked weed. Biden kicks the bucket before a veep can be selected and Queen Nancy of San Francisco becomes president. Dear Lord!
    It only ages those who take their job seriously. Idiot Joe isn't under any real stress because he doesn't even know he's the alleged President.

Freedom isn't free.

It only ages those who take their job seriously. Idiot Joe isn't under any real stress because he doesn't even know he's the alleged President.
    Yeah just keep him away from stairs.

Last edited by weevil; 03-21-2021 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Case in point

“It’s pretty windy outside,” Karine Jean-Pierre, the principal deputy press secretary, told reporters traveling with Mr. Biden to Georgia. “It’s very windy. I almost fell coming up the steps myself. He is doing 100 percent fine.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/19/u...force-one.html
    I guess no one was buying that one so lets run this up the flagpole

https://nationalfile.com/video-psaki...cult-to-climb/
    When asked if Biden was okay following the repeated tumbles, Psaki said, “He’s a hundred percent fine, I don’t know if you’ve been up those steps, they’re a little tricky sometimes, but he’s doing great.”
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I guess no one was buying that one so lets run this up the flagpole

https://nationalfile.com/video-psaki...cult-to-climb/
    When asked if Biden was okay following the repeated tumbles, Psaki said, “He’s a hundred percent fine, I don’t know if you’ve been up those steps, they’re a little tricky sometimes, but he’s doing great.”
    I'm guessing the evenly spaced steps confused him.... Evenly spaced steps will do it every time....

Freedom isn't free.

The Commucrats NEED to develop a transporter, as in Star Trek, so he doesn't have to worry about steps anymore. This would save a lot of wear and tear on his knee caps.
    Then they could "arrange" for a transporter accident like in the first ST movie.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Can we imagine how soon to be president Harris feels? She couldn't raise a dollar to run just for the nomination, and here she is a very slow heartbeat away from being president! Who could have imagined the planning that went in to this coup-d'etat?

Idiot Joe sure exudes a sense of strength and youthful vigor.

Freedom isn't free.

end with a couple of compound fractures with him looking at them with his typical bewildered state, Kamala laughing at the bottom like she did when asked if she is going to the border?

I was thinking about this today and it dawned on me what the Commucrats are up to.

The Commucrats want Idiot Joe in public as much as possible. It shows how inept and senile he really is. Even Commucrat voters are seeing this.

Now, what they'll do in the near future is use the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. People will breathe a collective sigh of relief and champion Cameltoe, who exhibits none of those deficiencies.

(Remember Pelousy spouting off about using the 25th long before Idiot Joe stole the election. She did it for this very reason. She wasn't thinking about using this on Trump...she was talking about Idiot Joe. Yes, the Commucrats knew long before the election that Idiot Joe was going to be placed in that position.)

Everyone*** will be happy with the replacement.

Remember, the Commucrat puppet masters have always WANTED Cameltoe in the Oval Office. Idiot Joe is their pathway. Cameltoe is so unpopular with the general public, she couldn't even raise enough money, or get enough support, to run as a Commucrat candidate.

***Well, not, "everyone," just the puppet masters and the Low Information Commucrat voters. The rest of us know exactly what's going on.
    Last edited by alismith; 03-26-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

I didn't notice anyone trying to "rush to his aid" when he fell on those steps
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast