Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Has anyone posted the Biden illusion?

  1. #1
    Senior Member PROBASCO's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PACIFIC NORTHWEST
    Posts
    1,507

    Has anyone posted the Biden illusion?

    Obviously we are being deceived but by who and why

  2. #2
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    13,317
    He walks like he has a really bad case of hemorrhoids or a severe, terminal case of jock itch. It's painful to watch him walk.

    Yes, the mikes are definitely illusions.

    I wonder if they're keeping him a green room that is made to look like the Oval Office.

    Everything since November has been an elaborate illusion.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  3. #3
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,544
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    He walks like he has a really bad case of hemorrhoids or a severe, terminal case of jock itch. It's painful to watch him walk.

    Yes, the mikes are definitely illusions.

    I wonder if they're keeping him a green room that is made to look like the Oval Office.

    Everything since November has been an elaborate illusion.
    Nah. I think those are LONG windsock microphones on boom poles. They can't get close to him (COVID BS) so they have to point those LONG pole microphones at his crotch level, except they're holding them at groin level, POINTING up to catch what he says under that stupid mask. Those Microphones are HUGE.



    Sorry to burst any TIN FOIL bubbles but I've used those giant mics before. They're called WOOKIES in the TV Film News industry.


  4. #4
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,897
    It's not the mikes people are wondering about although they look superimposed to me
    It's the way his hand passes in front of them when, if they are in the foreground, should be blocking the view of his hand
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  5. #5
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,250
    It just looks odd when his hand covers the "wookie"; the outline of his cuff looks looks strange against the mike

  6. #6
    Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    583

    Unhappy

    many were taken in by the biden smoke screen.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,897

    D'OH!

    No guesswork here
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  8. #8
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    It's not the mikes people are wondering about although they look superimposed to me
    It's the way his hand passes in front of them when, if they are in the foreground, should be blocking the view of his hand
    You're missing the point. People think that they're SMALL hand held microphones so the illusion looks WEIRD when his hands pass in front of them. IF YOU consider that they are HUGE windsock microphones that are being held near his CROTCH, aiming up, the hands in front doesn't look weird. LOOK at it again.

  9. #9
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,544
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    It just looks odd when his hand covers the "wookie"; the outline of his cuff looks looks strange against the mike
    It's just shitty video. I work with CGI guys all the time. And the CGI guys I know, HATE BIden. Even they won't put on the tin foil hat because they KNOW what they're looking at.

  10. #10
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    13,317
    Photo-shopped, or real, Biden is still an idiot. Idiocy can't be photo-shopped away, nor can mental deficiencies.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,897
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    You're missing the point. People think that they're SMALL hand held microphones so the illusion looks WEIRD when his hands pass in front of them. IF YOU consider that they are HUGE windsock microphones that are being held near his CROTCH, aiming up, the hands in front doesn't look weird. LOOK at it again.
    I get what you're saying and believe me I don't really buy into this sort of thing.
    It's too easy to debunk the other side no matter what side you're on.
    That just leads to unending dialog that goes no place
    Like alismith says there enough of him out there being an idiot that stands on it's own merit even though the left will cover for him no matter what
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  12. #12
    Senior Member NAPOTS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,637
    Don't worry he is too busy to debate Putin live.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,897
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Don't worry he is too busy to debate Putin live.
    I think Putin tagged out to China at the Alaska summit
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  14. #14
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    11,315
    The news made a big stink about Trump taking his time going down the steps from that 747. How many people have ever looked down those stairs and realized how high up they were and got a little light headed? I would figure many, so Trump taking his time was smart.

    So here we have super-Joe tripping several times on his rush to get up those steps. Will the news media make a big deal out of it? Doubt it. And in reality, as much as I can't stand super-Joe, he probably isn't the only one who has tripped going up steps, and regaining one's balance and continuing again isn't the easiest thing. I know many people who once have tripped going up steps seem to have forgotten how to walk.

    Waiting for (expecting) the FAA to approve a lift device for Mr Biden to make it easier for him to enter that big bird the next time.

  15. #15
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    13,317
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    The news made a big stink about Trump taking his time going down the steps from that 747. How many people have ever looked down those stairs and realized how high up they were and got a little light headed? I would figure many, so Trump taking his time was smart.

    So here we have super-Joe tripping several times on his rush to get up those steps. Will the news media make a big deal out of it? Doubt it. And in reality, as much as I can't stand super-Joe, he probably isn't the only one who has tripped going up steps, and regaining one's balance and continuing again isn't the easiest thing. I know many people who once have tripped going up steps seem to have forgotten how to walk.

    Waiting for (expecting) the FAA to approve a lift device for Mr Biden to make it easier for him to enter that big bird the next time.
    I was thinking along similar lines. They need to make one of those little elevator chairs that fold out right beside those tricky steps so he can sit on it and it, very, very slowly takes you up or down....that way he won't trip and get hurt....

    I'm sure the Propaganda Outlets can minimize that so Idiot Joe comes out still looking like the picture of health.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    the left will cover for him no matter what
    Case in point

    “It’s pretty windy outside,” Karine Jean-Pierre, the principal deputy press secretary, told reporters traveling with Mr. Biden to Georgia. “It’s very windy. I almost fell coming up the steps myself. He is doing 100 percent fine.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/19/u...force-one.html
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  17. #17
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,250
    Why the hell is POTUS climbing stairs to get on a plane anyway, i haven't used the stairs on a commercial jet since i was 10

  18. #18
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,544
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Why the hell is POTUS climbing stairs to get on a plane anyway, i haven't used the stairs on a commercial jet since i was 10
    Did you SERIOUSLY just ask that question????? LOL!

    Jetways are used when you're already IN the terminal.

    At a regular airport for regular folks, your boarding area is already ABOVE the tarmac so you just use the causeway/jetway, aka officially known as the PBB (passenger Boarding Bridge). But people use that when they're already crammed in like sardines at a common public boarding terminal at an airport. The POTUS doesn't usually go to AF One from a common Airport Terminal full of people.

    The POTUS usually enters the plane from the ground or transferring from aircraft to aircraft. 99% of the time he's either going straight to his limo or coming from it. Either way, he's going to use the stairs.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 03-19-2021 at 09:42 PM.

  19. #19
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    13,317
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Did you SERIOUSLY just ask that question????? LOL!

    Jetways are used when you're already IN the terminal.

    At a regular airport for regular folks, your boarding area is already ABOVE the tarmac so you just use the causeway/jetway, aka officially known as the PBB (passenger Boarding Bridge). But people use that when they're already crammed in like sardines at a common public boarding terminal at an airport. The POTUS doesn't usually go to AF One from a common Airport Terminal full of people.

    The POTUS usually enters the plane from the ground or transferring from aircraft to aircraft. 99% of the time he's either going straight to his limo or coming from it. Either way, he's going to use the stairs.
    The Commucrats NEED to develop a transporter, as in Star Trek, so he doesn't have to worry about steps anymore. This would save a lot of wear and tear on his knee caps.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  20. #20
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,544
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The Commucrats NEED to develop a transporter, as in Star Trek, so he doesn't have to worry about steps anymore. This would save a lot of wear and tear on his knee caps.
    I'm thinking of doing a deep fake CGI of him falling all the way down the stairs, set to Benny Hill music (an obvious satire). I"m asking CGI artists now. I don't know. Think it would be worth it for the LOLZ? Seeing him tumble down the stairs like A benny Hill skit from multiple angles would get me laughing (of course I don't wish actual injury to him, I want the hilarious image of an obvious stunt/skit)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •