Thread: So it only took the police and media 18 hours to release shooters name

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

So it only took the police and media 18 hours to release shooters name

in Boulder CO. Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa The suspect is a resident of Arvada, Colorado, and has "lived most of his life in the United States," Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty said. Of course they don't say if or not he was a US citizen.

I LOVE THIS PART: "(It is) premature to draw any conclusions (about motive) at this point in time," FBI special agent in charge Michael Schneider said.

I wonder for the last 18 hours what the libtard channels like CNN and MSNBC have been saying? I'm guessing they are busy wiping videos and links at this point. I'm going to guess white supremacy and militias have been the order of the day for 18 hours. Anybody know? I simply avoid the propaganda channels except now and then to check on what the enemy is projecting.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The white hate has been flowing freely. Too bad this guy just doesn't fit the white trash supremacist narrative.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Now that Idiot Joe is the alleged President, expect more islamist incidents like this.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Apparently the shooter came from Syria and was sympathetic to ISIS. He had purchased a Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic rifle on March 16, according to court documents.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/03/4902167/...GJ-qtCvwdw9wrA

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

All his victims are white. Any talk of hate crime charges?

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    All his victims are white. Any talk of hate crime charges?
    I heard from my wife that most of the victims were actually employees, that it was a Kosher deli ect inside the store and that he was deliberately targeting the employees. I have nothing to back that up yet. But you'd never hear it on the news or charges brought. Nope no hate crime charges, the other recent shooter admitted he had problems with controlling his sexual urges, so there was no "Asian" hate just that they were his sexual urges at the "massage" parlors. Leave it to the media to run their narratives to the brainwashed.

I'll be damned, she was right. Drove 20 miles to that store. https://www.kingsoopers.com/f/kosher-groceries

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    The white hate has been flowing freely. Too bad this guy just doesn't fit the white trash supremacist narrative.
    Yup, just as the Rub and Tug shootings are being portrayed by the media as a white supremacist hate crime against Asians, even though the shooter professed it was due to his sex addiction, this one has been spewed as another white supremacist gone amok with gun story. Doesn't matter he was a jihadi...that doesn't fit the narrative, but you'll never hear that from the drive by media.

How long before whites need to wear something like the "Juden" star in public, so they can be easily identified and rounded up for the extermination camps?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

The weapon was described as a Ruger AR-556 pistol in a couple stories I read. That level of specificity makes me think that is correct. Example:

https://news.yahoo.com/boulder-massa...195618134.html
    Last edited by T2K; 03-24-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    The weapon was described as a Ruger AR-556 pistol in a couple stories I read. That level of specificity makes me think that is correct. Example:

https://news.yahoo.com/boulder-massa...195618134.html
    Of course they know this because they helped set this whole incident in motion. They know exactly what type of firearm he used. I wouldn't be surprised to learn they helped him buy it. After all, the FBI knew what he was up to well before the attack...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Democrats Coasting on Boulder Shooting to Ban 'Assault Weapons' Hit a Snag as Police Reveal There Was No Rifle Involved

https://www.westernjournal.com/democ...estern-journal

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Democrats Coasting on Boulder Shooting to Ban 'Assault Weapons' Hit a Snag as Police Reveal There Was No Rifle Involved

https://www.westernjournal.com/democ...estern-journal

Steve
    Don't confuse us with facts when we've already made up our minds!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Looks like we have a new gun category; "Assault Pistol"

dont expect to see this on cnn

Teenage Boy Guns Down 8th Grade Girl in Virginia Attack – Updated
    She was shot multiple times on Friday afternoon at the Gayton Forest West subdivision and died at an area hospital soon after.

Police said the suspected shooter fled the scene immediately after opening fire and was arrested on Saturday afternoon about a half-mile away.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rginia-attack/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"