Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a "make a story" game?

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Both of their voices continued to increase in volume and intensity as the circulating winds became stronger.
    Suddenly, a violent trimmer shook the entire park...except the very center of the gale where the two men were kneeling.
    The rumbling became louder and the trees swayed violently as the vortex began to obscure Otis and Kinison.

Ferditta was filled with dread as he began to disappear, and crossed her fingers.

Suddenly, all he trash and debris was ejected from the miniature hurricane and a dome of shimmering particles formed directly above Otis and Kinison.

It was at this instant, despite all the tumult, that everyone heard a faint but unmistakable sound....

The skrrritch! of the Zippo's roller striking the flint.

To everyone's disbelief, a flame erupted from the lighter and leapt onto what was left of the Marlboro at the center of the pile.
    Immediately, the dome of shimmering particles descended with a loud Whoosh!!! that threw Otis and Kinison back 6 feet in either direction.

"OTIS!!! Ferditta screamed as she charged from behind the Yukon, rushing to his side.

Suddenly, the roadside park was completely still. The wind and trimmers had stopped in an instant...everything was completely still.

Except for a tall, swirling cloud of smoke where the piled or remains had been. CIGARETTE Smoke...

"Otis! Are you okay?!?" She pleaded. Taking his arm, she helped him off the ground.
    "I...think so..." He seemed slightly dazed.

Kinison was brushing off his tweed overcoat. "I'm good too..." he said in a cheery voice, the snarled, ...thanks For ASKING!!!
    Last edited by Nobeard; 04-16-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Otis looked toward the swirling column of smoke in total confusion, "Why didn't it work?..."

"Oh, it did." Kinison replied with a smirk, "He just likes to make a dramatic entrance when this kinda shit happens."
    Walking toward the ethereal visage, Sam gave a chuckle: "Hey Dice, ol' buddy...you about done?"
    Then he raged, "Because there's SHIT that needs to get done NOW - Okay?!?!"

The smoke scattered out with the stench of every pool hall in New Jersey and the loud 'crack' of a que ball decimating a tight rack...

There stood Agent Dice, thumbs hooked under the lapels of his leather jacket.

"What a ride!" Cracking his neck, Dice turned his head to one side and spit.

Everyone rushed toward him, then recoiled from the stench of cigarette smoke.

"Hey, no worries!" he shrugged, "It'll dissipate a couple of minutes...into next YEAR! Oh!

"Are you okay?..." Otis, Ferditta and Carl asked in unison.

"Ya!" the Amish Commandos added "Ve vas Vorried!"

"I think so..." Dice patted himself down with an uncertain look. "One way to tell for sure...."

He nodded at Ferditta and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh for..." She did a face palm. "Don't you ever stop?!"

What?... Dice said as he leaned back, holding his hands out to the sides. "We had unfinished business, remember?"

Ferditta turned her head to one side with a confused look. "Huh?..."

Seeing this he shrugged: "Maybe I gotta put my knee back in your crotch?"
    Then he grinned and used a nasally, mocking voice: I'ma slap the snot outta you"

Ferditta's eyes grew wide, then she clenched her teeth and stormed over. "You think I won't?!

Dice did his characteristic, condescending laugh. "I seriously doubt you can...Sweet-cheeks!"

Ferditta rared back, gave Diceman a vicious slap across the face...and his head began spinning on top of his shoulders.
    Last edited by Nobeard; 04-16-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Everyone gasped and Ferditta jumped back with a shocked expression...

Kinison sighed and began opening the pack of Marlboros from the Yukon...

Suddenly, Dices head stopped spinning.
    He threw his arms up in the air, leaned over Ferditta and shouted "Ooga - Booga!!!"

When she screamed, he began laughing hysterically.

Then she drew back and kicked him square in the crotch - HARD.

Diceman doubled over as Otis, Carl and the Amish Commandos all cringed and grabbed their crotches in empathy.

"Here ya go, ol' buddy..." Kinison giggled, reached over and put a cigarette in Dice's mouth.
    Striking the mangled Zippo, Sam lit it for him then asked. "What's-a-matter, thought you liked the rough stuff?" he snickered.

Dice straightened and winced as he took a long drag.
    "It's good to be back!" Snapped his fingers with an "OW!" and limped toward the Yukon.

[Next! Somebody figure out how to resurrect Dangerfield - be a shame to break up a Trifecta of Stupid]

Okay...I'll do it

Agent Dice stopped, then looked around. "Where's Dangerfield." he asked.

"Kyle got him too." Otis said with a dejected look.

"Uh, yea..." Dice rolled his eyes, "The question isn't what, it's WHERE" he chided.

"We buried him over..." Carl pointed toward the trees

"Da FUCK!?!" Dice bellowed angrily.

Turning to Agent Kinison, he demanded. "Why in the ever-loving HELL would you let them..."

"HEY!" Sam cut him off, "After Kyle turned you into lego set and pumped a round into Rodney, I was the only one that could pull you both back!"

"You ran like a scared rabbit..." Otis started to object.

"SON of a" Kinison threw his cap on the ground. "What did I tell you?!?" He demanded "Gorge..."the Commandos shrieked and he ducked his head, growling angrily.

"Okay..." He held his hand up, suddenly calm and composed. "Ol' Scrotum Face feeds on FEAR so when I ran?" he giggled, rolled his eyes and went back into a rage.
    "KYLE was not going to CHASE me because he wanted to wack YOU!" Pointing at Otis he bellowed "oh...OOOOHHHH!!!

"Yeah, you did the right thing!" Dicemand agreed, "But WHY did you let them BURY him?!" Then looking around he asked:
    "Where in the fuck IS that snappa-head?"

Kinison pointed to Ferditta, "Her and Ferd used a blast of temporal-light and burned him to a crisp."He grinned. "It was awesome!"

"Holy...how long were you knocked out?" Dice asked Kinison.

"Oh, maybe 20 minutes?..." Sam shrugged, then yelled "Long enough for them to BURY him...OKAY?!?"

"Enough of this!" Dice turned to Carl. "Show me where, we gotta dig him up - NOW!

Everyone began running toward the woods. Dice tried to follow, then paused and adjusted the crotch on his pants.
    Oof-Marone! he grumbled, "That broad must be wearing steel toes!"

When he finally reached the spot, the Amish Commandos were clawing into the earth like a doberman after it's favorite steak bone.
    In less than two minutes, they had Rodney stretched out on the ground with most of the dirt brushed off of his face and suit.

"Think you can really do this?.." Otis asked.

"Done it before!" Kinison said with a wink.

"Yea.." Dice lit a fresh Marlboro, then nodded at Dangerfield "he's not exact-ally the most graceful fellow."

Kinison became serious and asked: "You familiarize with 'Sine Respectu' Otis?"

"Uh, not sure I've heard of..." He looked confused.

"Okay!" Dice stepped in, "We got this, everybody back up cause it'll give you a headache that is UN-be-leava bull!

"Hey!" Sam objected, "You just got BACK!

"Yea, and ya mother blows!" Dice quipped.

Y'all don't know how this is supposed to work, do ya?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast