Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: How about a "make a story" game?

Then Granny watched in horror as Nobeard gave Weevil a rimjob and an Around the World.............As Commander Krupskis balls exploded depositing a load of MANJUICE on Granny's asscheeks.
    Last edited by Nashorn; 04-18-2021 at 10:31 AM.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

"Nobeard you ol' nasty sumbitch....you break outta prison", granny asked.

"Well get cleaned up and wash yer face off we could use some help loading up."

"Krupski you fat bastard....you better learn to quit jizzin' on people....and you better leave my hogs alone you ol' pigfucker"
    Last edited by weevil; 04-18-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

They finished loading up the Hellcat and left Nobeard and Krupski to watch over the farm.

"I sure don't like the idea of leaving that Krupski around my farm animals", Granny said as they sped off.

As the Hellcat turned off the dirt road and headed down the highway Granny said, "take us to Cooterville we need to make a stop at the Cooter Mansion."

Just then Otis seen a flashing blue light in his rearview mirror and pulled over.

Granny hollered, "the hell you doin boy....out run the sumbitch!"

But Otis stopped, " yes officer is there a prob....BUFORD"???

"Hey Otis like my new job....Deputy Piccolo is laid up with a broken arm so the sheriff swore me in....long as I don't get liquored up he said.....post office is hiring too if'n yer looking for a job."

"So why did you pull us over?", Otis asked.

"Oh yeah you got a busted taillight....and did you know there's a box of grenades on the back seat....howdy Granny Ferdberger", Buford said.

"I'll get it fixed when we get to town", Otis said.

"Thank you and y'all have nice day" Buford said as they sped off.

"Otis be sure and stop at the Post Office so I can put in an application", Ferditta said.
    Last edited by weevil; 04-18-2021 at 04:36 PM.

As Nobeard said to Krupski with a twinkle in his eye. Those hogs sure are cute.........

[AND BEFORE ANYONE GETS BUTTHURT....I HAD TO DO HILLARY!]

I can't take it anymore cried Nashorn. The COVID LOCKDOWN and this thread has driven me INSANE. Goodbye!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    a rimjob and an Around the World.............
    Like most people here, I'm not familiar with the subtleties of Easter Pa. sexual gutter-slang, maybe you could 'splain it to us?

[Hey! I can work with THIS!]
    As Nobeard said to Krupski with a twinkle in his eye. Those hogs sure are cute.........
    To which Krupski replied: "Hogs? No Way!!!" Looking down his nose, he added. "I keep Kosher..."

"Well..." Nobeard thought for a moment, then wiggled his eyebrows "The Gooshmear's Sheep Ranch is just down the road!"

I can't take it anymore cried Nashorn. The COVID LOCKDOWN and this thread has driven me INSANE. Goodbye!
    Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    [AND BEFORE ANYONE GETS BUTTHURT....I HAD TO DO HILLARY!]

[Meanwhile, in the Admin Lounge - Krupski is reading the thread]

Warmed up here and the sun came out so we're gonna drown some worms (going fishing).
    There is a bunch of Ferd's bastard children running loose at the sheep ranch, perfect chance to kill off Krupski and me, since you two wrote us into this misbegotten clusterfuck....

[Get busy - Everyone is waiting!!!]

After a quick stop at the Post Office the Hellcat pulled into the drive of the Cooter mansion and stopped at the front door.

Margaret Cooter stepped out holding a 6" S&W M29, as Ferditta stepped out of the Hellcat she coldly said,"Ferditta Ferdberger I told you to never set foot on my property again!!"

"Shut the Hell up Maggie-Sue!", Granny said as she climbed out of the back seat.

"I told you to never speak to me again...EVER... Cindy-Lee", Margaret said through gritted teeth!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Margaret, Maggie, to her friends, and Naggie, to those who really knew her, said, "This is it! I can't take this anymore."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

"Get off my property now or I will call the sheriff", Margaret said.

"Will you just shut up and listen, ferd needs help", Granny said.

"And why should I care what happens to ferd"???...Margaret replied.

"Cuz he is your grandson by that piece-of-shit son of yours Elijah", said Granny.

"Don't you talk about my boy like that...he was a good boy until that barfly daughter of yours turned his head.....all them kids you had with that bum Joe-Jack were all bad seeds", Margaret retorted.

"Don't you say another word about Joe-Jack or I will whip your ass or die trying", Granny said as she moved towards Margaret.

"Well you will die trying cuz I will stomp a mudhole in your ass.....COME AT ME!!", Maggie-Sue shouted!

"IT'S ON!!!", Cindy-Lee shouted as she charged!

"Enough, enough", Otis shouted as he and Ferditta pulled them apart, "think about ferd not yourselves!"

"Quit the act Maggie...you think I don't know you love ferd, I know you were the one that sent him gifts on his birthday with Elijah's name on 'em", granny said.

Margaret burst into tears...."what's happened to that dear baby if anyone has harmed him I will tear them apart with my bare hands!!"

"That old sonuvabitch Zoros kidnapped him....cuz of you know...the power", Granny said.

"If that bastard has put a scratch on my dearest grandbaby I will have his head on a stick", Margaret exclaimed....."let me call the airport and have the Learjet prepped".
    Last edited by weevil; 04-18-2021 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Warmed up here and the sun came out so we're gonna drown some worms (going fishing).
    There is a bunch of Ferd's bastard children running loose at the sheep ranch, perfect chance to kill off Krupski and me, since you two wrote us into this misbegotten clusterfuck....

Who's gonna watch over the Ferdberger Place If I kill you guys off......just enjoy the farm animals and be patient Granny will be back shortly.

If you get bored with the critters you're welcome to take a few guns out of the arsenal and have a blast....the Sherman tank runs just don't get it dirty or Granny will be pissed.

Don't mess with the missiles those are expensive.
    Last edited by weevil; 04-18-2021 at 04:45 PM.

Zoros awoke to the sound of machine gun fire and grenades exploding.

Suddenly Otis and Ferditta burst into his room their mini-guns trained on him.

Zoros roared with laughter, "fools you can't harm me with guns", he sent a blast of energy that blew them back out the door.

"Otis Fenderbosch I've been waiting for this moment you meddling fool", he said as he strode forward to finish him.

What Zoros didn't notice was Margaret and Granny standing on either side of the doorway, eyes rolled back, hair standing straight out rippling with electricity.

As he came between them they blasted him with white hot beams of light....Zoros screamed in agony.

Otis and Ferditta stood in awe as they lifted him off the ground.

"WHERE IS FERD" they both said in unison.

Zoros writhed in agony...."IN THE ROOM ACROSS THE HALL...STOOOOOPPPPPP", he howled in agony.

Otis kicked open the door and there was ferd sleeping peacefully with his teddybear, sucking his thumb.

"PLEASE STOP NOW", howled Zoros.

But they didn't stop, their eyes brightened as they turned up the itensity...Zoros' skin melted from his bones and his bones turned to ash.

And they all lived happily ever after, Ferditta got the job at the Post Office, Otis got her old job as the new waiter at EATS, and Granny and Margaret would get together and make cookies for ferd.

Oh and Nobeard and Krupski went home.

Zoros awoke to the sound of machine gun fire and grenades exploding.

Suddenly Otis and Ferditta burst into his room their mini-guns trained on him.

Zoros roared with laughter, "fools you can't harm me with guns", he sent a blast of energy that blew them back out the door.

"Otis Fenderbosch I've been waiting for this moment you meddling fool", he said as he strode forward to finish him.

What Zoros didn't notice was Margaret and Granny standing on either side of the doorway, eyes rolled back, hair standing straight out rippling with electricity.

As he came between them they blasted him with white hot beams of light....Zoros screamed in agony.

Otis and Ferditta stood in awe as they lifted him off the ground.

"WHERE IS FERD" they both said in unison.

Zoros writhed in agony...."IN THE ROOM ACROSS THE HALL...STOOOOOPPPPPP", he howled in agony.

Otis kicked open the door and there was ferd sleeping peacefully with his teddybear, sucking his thumb.

"PLEASE STOP NOW", howled Zoros.

But they didn't stop, their eyes brightened as they turned up the itensity...Zoros' skin melted from his bones and his bones turned to ash.

And they all lived happily ever after, Ferditta got the job at the Post Office, Otis got her old job as the new waiter at EATS, and Granny and Margaret would get together and make cookies for ferd.

Oh and Nobeard and Krupski went home.

...but not before Krupski had a change of heart and showed some of them hogs a good time... a REAL good time. After a few minutes to catch his breath, Krupski did the sheep as well...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

What about the chickens???

What about the chickens???
    Too small. WAY too small.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415