Thread: Does the White house hand out knee pads

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Does the White house hand out knee pads

I'm just wondering.......Funny how the kneepads are out in force once again during a democrat "presidency". How much more could Biden lie and not get called on any of it. Remember when jackoff Acosta got his pass revoked, how they screamed about the 1rst amendment and went to court to force the White house to let that jackass back in? Where's the gnashing of teeth when Biden won't let the press take photos of the kids in cages? (until he implements a plan to set them all free in the interior that is)....... SO MUCH HYPOCRISY. Where's the "fact checkers" with the 3 pinocchios? This country is fucked with that potato head pretending to be president. Congress passed the keep communists in power forever bill.

10/23/20

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/tr...agrees/2016019

During the event in Nashville, Tennessee, they were both asked how they would unite more than 500 migrant children separated from their families.

"The children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they used to use them to get into our country," said Trump.

Some of the low IQ reactions

3/25/21 Press conference

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ss-conference/

You know as well as I do; you cover it: You have serious — it’s not like somebody at a sitting hand-hewn table in Guatemala — I mean, in — in somewhere in Mexico or in Guadalupe, saying, “I got a great idea. Let’s sell everything we have. Give it to a coyote. Have him take our kids across the border and into a desert where they don’t speak the language. Won’t that be fun? Let’s go.” That’s not how it happens. People don’t want to leave.

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

You can't teach a pig to sing; all it does is waste your time and irritate the pig.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

The town of Gila Bend, AZ has declared a state of emergency cause immigration has been dumping busloads of illegals at the city parks; no warning,no heads up, NO FEDERAL ASSISTANCE, just SEE YA....and back for another busload

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    The town of Gila Bend, AZ has declared a state of emergency cause immigration has been dumping busloads of illegals at the city parks; no warning,no heads up, NO FEDERAL ASSISTANCE, just SEE YA....and back for another busload
    Those parks should be turned into a cemeteries with all due haste.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    10/23/20

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/tr...agrees/2016019

During the event in Nashville, Tennessee, they were both asked how they would unite more than 500 migrant children separated from their families.

"The children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they used to use them to get into our country," said Trump.

Some of the low IQ reactions

3/25/21 Press conference

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ss-conference/

You know as well as I do; you cover it: You have serious — it’s not like somebody at a sitting hand-hewn table in Guatemala — I mean, in — in somewhere in Mexico or in Guadalupe, saying, “I got a great idea. Let’s sell everything we have. Give it to a coyote. Have him take our kids across the border and into a desert where they don’t speak the language. Won’t that be fun? Let’s go.” That’s not how it happens. People don’t want to leave.

This belies how little liberals really comprehend.