Thread: 109 Members of Congress Want AR Pistols Regulated Under the NFA Like Machine Guns

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post 109 Members of Congress Want AR Pistols Regulated Under the NFA Like Machine Guns

After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Granted there is so much stupid in our government that they try to pass things like this, the logistics of getting the millions to comply are not only impossible, but there are enough out there to show the news media what a true insurrection is. I pray smarter heads prevail but it seems that brains are at a premium in the current government.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Granted there is so much stupid in our government that they try to pass things like this, the logistics of getting the millions to comply are not only impossible, but there are enough out there to show the news media what a true insurrection is. I pray smarter heads prevail but it seems that brains are at a premium in the current government.
    They think that all the laws they pass will be followed, automatically. People will go out of their way to follow them. The thought that most will not follow the law is something they cannot conceive of. That's the main difference between a Liberal and a real American. Liberals live in a fantasy world while true Americans live in the real world.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars