Thread: Rangers training near the AT...

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Rangers training near the AT...

I've been on the AT near Stover Creek before when they were training with choppers, but this time they began with a loud boom and then machine gun fire. Lots of machine gun fire. I didn't know blanks would cycle an M4. Anyhoo, man they were loud.
    There would be silence for a while, just enough time to get back to sleep, and then Boom! Brrrrre! Bang bang!

I guess they are sharpening up for Syria or God forbid Ukraine?

The russians are laterally piling armor and arrty into the ukraine border area and crimea too, but who knows where the stupidity will start.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Yeah I really enjoyed a couple decades of getting along with those people. I knew if this new breed of Dims got in there would be trouble. Putin doesn't play the globalist silliness and also he wants his part of the world to be more normal and traditional. They hate that.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Considering what's going on in our country with boys who think they are girls and vice versa and being woke is mainstream now, Putin and the CCP seriously have to be just laughing at us. I always expected China and Russia to tag team partner us, With the left in charge, I would expect both Communist countries to move now.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Question

Where and what is the AT? Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

The Appalachian Trail. We were maybe 5 miles north of Springer Mountain.

Could they be getting ready for a summer of riots? Or maybe they will be used to help Plugs confiscate our guns.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I didn't know blanks would cycle an M4. Anyhoo, man they were loud.
    You see..... there are these magical things called 'blank adapters' They restrict the exit hole at the muzzle end to cycle the action. Without them, any autoloading firearm would not cycle.

That's right. I've seen them . Forgot about those.