Thread: Great Movie on Netflix, and Youtube about the Yugoslavian Civil War.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up Great Movie on Netflix, and Youtube about the Yugoslavian Civil War.

I hope you had the chance to watch the 1998 Movie Shot through the Heart! about the Yugoslavian Civil War in the 1990's, I got it off Netflix, It is professionally Translated into English. Very hard scene in the Film where the Star of the Movie looses his 13 Year old Daughter the day after her Birthday. She is sitting on the Step looking at her cell Phone, then takes a Bullet to the Head. The ending is excellent, it is a movie you will always remember. just like the Photo of the 2 Kids who were Shot trying to get out of the City. to start a new life together. It had been on HBO when it first came out. Paul
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 04-11-2021 at 01:00 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Thanks! I'll have to look it up. One for you if you haven't seen it. Cromwell I've watched it at least a dozen times in my life and just noticed today, in between the Kings men and the Parliaments army there a bunch of sheep on the battlefield....... Intentional?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Thanks Paul, I just put it on my must watch list.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Please post what you thought of it. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I won't spoil it, but there is an angle about the movie that didn't sit right with yours truly. It's probably just me.