Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets pontificate how the no police thing is going to work

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Lets pontificate how the no police thing is going to work

Lets see, we're going to drive 120 mph if we want to. If we crash and survive the victims of our crash will engage in a gunfight after their family was killed. No stop signs, no speed limits. No red lights. CONTINUE MY FRIENDS........ Keep it going like the story thread, what do you envision without police.

world without police will further our race to be a 3rd world shithole.

Let's see, someone has been robbing you. Maybe every time you go to the store they stop you, beat the crap out of you, and steal your stuff. After a few times you get tired of being a victim so you arm up and see the guy hanging out with a few other miscreants in town. You kill him on the spot. Ooops, it was a different guy. Now his family and friends have a blood feud with you and your family. Your cousin who can't protect himself gets killed a week later as payback.

Sounds great. I don't think the morons proposing this shit realize that our system of justice may not be perfect but what is described above is so far from justice that the only form of restitution for crimes will be lynching.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    world without police will further our race to be a 3rd world shithole.

Let's see, someone has been robbing you. Maybe every time you go to the store they stop you, beat the crap out of you, and steal your stuff. After a few times you get tired of being a victim so you arm up and see the guy hanging out with a few other miscreants in town. You kill him on the spot. Ooops, it was a different guy. Now his family and friends have a blood feud with you and your family. Your cousin who can't protect himself gets killed a week later as payback.

Sounds great. I don't think the morons proposing this shit realize that our system of justice may not be perfect but what is described above is so far from justice that the only form of restitution for crimes will be lynching.
    The "morons" who are proposing this don't care what happens to the average Joe. They have their own security force and body guards to protect them. They don't need the police. The laws they propose don't affect them.

We, on the other hand, are left to deal with their insanity.
    Last edited by alismith; 04-14-2021 at 09:46 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Welcome to the wild west, modern times. Best be faster on the draw than the other guy. Night time raids on your enemies, attempts to draw them into ambush.

What is good in life?

To slay your enemy and hear the lamentations of their women.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I estimate the war between young black males will sharply increase (as has been the case during the plannedemic/blm), murders by blacks of whites will rise at the same time as no police protection will be available. But who knows, maybe they just really want to kill each other and the damage will stay in the hood?.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    ...murders by blacks of whites will rise at the same time as no police protection will be available...
    Such would not last long. Given the recent exposition that all blankness is better than whiteness, per our media, expect a backlash (blacklash?) of epic proportions. With no popo expect the bag limit to be of no concern.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

That's what i was thinking...no cops around could be a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Lets see, we're going to drive 120 mph if we want to. If we crash and survive the victims of our crash will engage in a gunfight after their family was killed. No stop signs, no speed limits. No red lights. CONTINUE MY FRIENDS........ Keep it going like the story thread, what do you envision without police.
    Without police, society would go through several phases:

First, society would split into two groups: The bold criminals, doing and taking what they want, and the passive, terrified people who used to be referred to as "law abiding citizens".

Next, the crime and terror spree would fade a little as the novelty of "freedom" to commit crime wore off.

Next, the other group would grow to hate the criminals and their hate would overcome their fear. They would begin to use violence against the criminals. "Vigilante justice" would become the new system of control.

As time went on and the hate felt by the "law abiding" slowly faded, and the fear of harsh vigilante justice felt by the criminals faded as they began to live within the new "law", things would settle into a balance.

The final society would resemble the "wild west" era. People who wanted to live peacefully, but would fight back if necessary, and the troublemakers, who would fear the unrestrained vengence of their victims. Soon, enforcement of peace would fall to "sheriffs" chosen by, and backed up by the people.

Coming full circle, this system would progress back into what we have now: citizens and "law enforcement" people.

A small number of these "law enforcement" people would abuse their position of power and diminish the level of trust that the citizens have for the enforcers.

Sooner or later people would get sick and tired of the few bad apples "getting away with it" and the people would call for the enforcement groups to be dissolved.

The cycle repeats.

SOLUTION to the problem: Get rid of the bad apples. Support police, but hold them responsible for any abuses of their position. Give the people reason to TRUST the police, knowing that they will do their job professionally, but like any other job they must also be held accountable for willful abuses of their positions.

Another thing to consider is HONEST MISTAKES. If police make an honest mistake, every effort should be made to minimize or eliminate the consequences of the mistake. Police are faced with fast moving, dangerous situations where a decision, made quickly and in the face of stress, could be the wrong decision. All the facts surrounding the wrong decision should be taken into consideration when determining if some or any punishment is due. The police would get more "benefit of the doubt" when deciding how to handle the mistake.

Investigate allegations of abuse of power not with "internal affairs" but with an independent investigative group that has no reason to be biased, then if necessary take appropriate action(s).

It's really simple. Make police responsible for their actions, don't tolerate abuses of power, don't cover up abuses and surprise! People won't hate the cops anymore!

Nah, too easy. Never happen.

Another point: Give ALL laws an expiration date. If a law is good, fair and useful, re-instate it for another block of time.

It's absurd that laws remain forever, whether or not they are effective or fair. The CFR (code of federal regulations) just keeps growing and growing. Soon, the pile of paper will reach the moon!

Same thing with local laws. It's crazy for a law written in the days of the dinosaurs prohibiting chewing gum while walking backwards only on Sunday to remain on the books.

State, local and federal laws ALL need to expire, unless purposely renewed. Maybe every 10 years would be a good timeframe.

Again, too easy. Makes too much sense. Never happen.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Don't know what you guys are talking about, I live in an area with no cops and its fucking great. People are the problem, cops are not the solution.

Boys in The Hood........Richy!!!!!!!
    Doughboy you got one Brother left man.
    L.A. home of the D.S..
    Last edited by Nashorn; 04-15-2021 at 11:45 AM.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

There will be some areas such as small subdivisions that are dead ends that may end up more secure with only the one entrance/exit. Anybody coming in might have to run a gauntlet to leave after some heinous action.

Crossfire can be a real bummer.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Without police, society would go through several phases:
    I'm afraid your analysis is naive. You should read Selco's works...they describe in great detail what the loss of law and order would entail.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    I'm afraid your analysis is naive. You should read Selco's works...they describe in great detail what the loss of law and order would entail.
    What's his full name? I want to look his works up.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Selco lived through the Balkan wars, experienced the complete breakdown of "polite" society, and lived to tell the tale...

https://shtfschool.com

You want to live through the coming SHTF?

Read it and weep...there's nothing of hope there...unless we make it so.

Selco lived through the Balkan wars, experienced the complete breakdown of "polite" society, and lived to tell the tale...

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to check it out. Sounds like it is some stuff that's good to know.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    It's absurd that laws remain forever, whether or not they are effective or fair.
    Is the Bill of Rights a law?

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    I wouldn't call it a law, per se, but it forms the guidelines from which all laws must follow to be deemed legal. If they deviate from it, then they are unconstitutional and not legal.

Freedom isn't free.

The problem for us is there's no America to run to in shtf.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Police are just social services officials with guns. What could possibly go wrong without the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    Not in my opinion. Neither is the Constitution. These, of course, must remain untouched.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast