Thread: Looking at getting a ruger bisley 357,maybe,probably

Looking at getting a ruger bisley 357,maybe,probably

Buddy inherited anold rcbs ss press, with a few dies,proj.,accys so i had been getting odds and ends and ended up with tons of 38/357 stuff, but i only own a sw642 in those cals (buddy has a 357). Anyway iv been looking for s solid 4"+ revolver and id prefer a blackhawk. Our local internet guntrader site shot craps a couple weeks ago so i called a gunstore here to see if they had a bh. First time iv ever done that. Dude said they have a real nice bisley 6", fir 750. It is part of an estate package they picked up, gonna go look at it tomorrow. Any opinions or comments ?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

You can't go wrong with a Ruger. Very sturdy and accurate. However, and this is just a preference of mine, but I don't like the Bisley type grips. So, you may want to see how your hand fits that style of grip before you decide to buy it.

If it suits you and is comfortable, then, by all means, go for it. You won't be sorry.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

If you want perfection in .357 magnum get a 586 or 686