Thread: Latest proof FBI is in the tank......

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Latest proof FBI is in the tank......

Wasn't enough that they gave Hillary all kinds of passes, wasn't enough that they tried to subvert an election, wasn't enough that Biden and his son will never be prosecuted for their malfeasance and crimes including being beholden to China and other foreign governments........ Now in plain sight: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wen...suicide-by-cop How many here didn't know Wray is a POS and should've been fired by Trump? Yeah I thought so, None.

"He had asked whether the ballplayers were Democrats or Republicans before opening fire and was carrying a list of GOP lawmakers and their physical descriptions. The GOP team was there practicing for an annual charity baseball game in which the two parties had squared off annually since 1909."
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 04-22-2021 at 10:03 AM.

You are a silly man...

The evidence was clear several decades ago...Ruby Ridge, Waco, McVeigh...

Po-lease!!! Don't even try to assert it's suddenly evident...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    You are a silly man...

Yes, but I can see where 1-Pat is coming from. Now, they are no longer trying to hide it compared to trying to hide it, albeit rather ineptly, in the past.

They no longer care to cover anything up as no one is going to hold them accountable now. They have control over almost all the power, so what good does it do to even draw attention to it?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sorta makes you nostalgic for the days of director Hoover. Sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Yes, but I can see where 1-Pat is coming from. Now, they are no longer trying to hide it compared to trying to hide it, albeit rather ineptly, in the past.

They no longer care to cover anything up as no one is going to hold them accountable now. They have control over almost all the power, so what good does it do to even draw attention to it?
    As they are being more "transparent" in their disdain for the laws they are supposed to enforce, perhaps it is time for US to "take off the gloves" in our dealings with them. We should treat them as they are treating us.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    You are a silly man...

Yes it took a lot of courage to shoot 13 year old Sammy Weaver in the back. A cop shoots a black 15 year old girl trying to stab another black girl and the nation goes Ape shit. Fuck them all.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

they should change it to fib.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Yes it took a lot of courage to shoot 13 year old Sammy Weaver in the back. A cop shoots a black 15 year old girl trying to stab another black girl and the nation goes Ape shit. Fuck them all.
    Actually it was U.S. Marshalls that shot Sammy Weaver as he was retreating back to the cabin, not FBI. But the FBI was there during the entire siege.

But don't you know? ANY white shooting victim (with any remotely right leaning politics, whether mild or extreme) will be demonized by the MEDIA or the incident completely ignored.

The MEDIA is the biggest danger to our society. They're the ones who SCREAM bloody murder every time an inner city YUTE gets shot while feloniously attacking someone. They GIVE the microphone to idiot activists and also LIE about what happened.

The Media is trying to destroy our country. They ARE the enemy of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Actually it was U.S. Marshalls that shot Sammy Weaver as he was retreating back to the cabin, not FBI. But the FBI was there during the entire siege.

But don't you know? ANY white shooting victim (with any remotely right leaning politics, whether mild or extreme) will be demonized by the MEDIA or the incident completely ignored.

The MEDIA is the biggest danger to our society. They're the ones who SCREAM bloody murder every time an inner city YUTE gets shot while feloniously attacking someone. They GIVE the microphone to idiot activists and also LIE about what happened.

The Media is trying to destroy our country. They ARE the enemy of the people.
    Shakespeare famously said in one of his plays..."First thing we do, we kill all the lawyers!"

Lawyer had a different meaning in those days. There was no such thing as a defense lawyer...all lawyers were the King's prosecutors, determined to extract as much pain, suffering and (especially) taxes from anyone they could have arrested.

I would update that statement for current times..."First thing we do, we kill all the journalists!"
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!