Thread: THINGS are getting SERIOUSLY SCARY folks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

THINGS are getting SERIOUSLY SCARY folks

And I'm NOT talking about GUNS or elections. the BIDEN administration is psychotic. They're going after ANYONE who is NOT a card carrying LEFTIST democrat. I'm sick to my stomach to see them WEAPONIZE federal law enforcement to be their own JACK BOOTED THUGS. With the MAINSTREAM MEDIA 100% in the tank as a propaganda Arm for them, they've never been BOLDER

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

For a while I've wondered why certain federal alphabet agencies would cater to the Commucrats but I sincerely believe it's because they have become weaponized. They're in a place, now, where they have power they never thought was possible before and are willing to keep that power, even if it means turning against the very people they are supposed to serve.

Power is a temptation too strong to be withstood for long.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Good clip Tank.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

To add to the exposition, you all do know why defund the police is so popular, yes? Once there are no more local/state police we will obviously need a federal Stasi Polizei to...'keep the peace'...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    To add to the exposition, you all do know why defund the police is so popular, yes? Once there are no more local/state police we will obviously need a federal Stasi Polizei to...'keep the peace'...
    Didn't the Nazis disband the SA (brownshirts) and replace them with the SS? Is history repeating itself?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Didn't the Nazis disband the SA (brownshirts) and replace them with the SS? Is history repeating itself?
    Yes. And the Commucrats are doing almost the same exact things the Nazis did, however, they are trying to use ANTIFA to further their aims, not aware that ANTIFA has other plans that include the getting rid of the Commucrats.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Yes. And the Commucrats are doing almost the same exact things the Nazis did, however, they are trying to use ANTIFA to further their aims, not aware that ANTIFA has other plans that include the getting rid of the Commucrats.
    BLM/Antifa are the brownshirts of today...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    History always repeats because human nature always remains the same. That is the failure of government, not realizing that salient fact. And of course the paradox of government wanting to alter human nature to meet its needs, which can not be done, leads it to try...

And so we go round and round...culture after culture, civilization after civilization, epoch after epoch, until the point where all is either destroyed, or ratiocination prevails.

I remain unconvinced the latter will obtain.