Thread: Auction sites?

Auction sites?

I'm a total Gunbroker junkie. Are there any other gun auction sites out there that are worth using?

BISHOP

I'm registered here but it's been several years since I've done anything on it

https://www.gunauction.com/

I do get emails from them about different deals from different suppliers so that comes in handy sometimes
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Also registered at gunauction which used to be AuctionArms but it has also been a long time since I have been there. For some reason they never built the following that Gunbroker got. I have gotten some good deals there.

I also got some good deals on AuctionArms years ago...haven't been to their new iteration, not even sure if my old AA account still exists there.

Another option is GunsAmerica: https://www.gunsamerica.com/#

It's more an online sales option, not really an auction site...see an ad for something you like, buy and have it shipped to your FFL...I have bought through them though it was years ago.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

In addition to the above there's this one. I've never used them, so no reviews............

http://www.gunsinternational.com/

Damn you Bishop!!!

Found an FN 5,7 I want on gunsamerica...can't afford it right now but if you hadn't posted this thread I never would have seen it...

YOU BASTARD!!! YOU KILLED KENNY!!!!

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Yeah. I do that to people.

BISHOP

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Oswald, then I shouldn't tell you that my FNH Five seveN is one of my favorite pistols? Most expensive pistol I ever bought, but one that would be one of the last to leave if I had to get rid of my pistols.

Checked the prices of Norincos on gunsamerica. YIKES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Oswald, then I shouldn't tell you that my FNH Five seveN is one of my favorite pistols? Most expensive pistol I ever bought, but one that would be one of the last to leave if I had to get rid of my pistols.

Yuck Fu you some beeatch!!! I hate you!!!

I still really want an FN 5,7, either a Ruger or Colt in .45LC, as well as a matching Henry or Colt carbine in .45...all three are on my short list...

Of course there are plenty of others along down the list...a GE mini-gun in there somewhere.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 05-07-2021 at 02:46 PM.

Hmmm...looking at the only other pistol chambered for the FN 5.7 round...seems it may have better ergonomics (i.e. not like pointing a brick) and according to the reviews I've read so far, exemplary function...

Add in the fact that it's about 2/3 the price of the FN...looks highly promising.

Only a few mm longer than the FN, the Ruger 57 looks very promising...

Went another direction on this...the Ruger 57...I like this one.