Thread: Covid fix at your local feed store

Covid fix at your local feed store

For $4 you get a tube with 6 human doses as a anti wormer for horses. 1 dose for 3 days or one dose every 10 days to not get covid. Spread it far and wide friends. My apoligies if it has already been posted here. I have been MAI here being a pest to the left on GAB, MEWE, USA.life and facebook as an alias ever since they assassinated me 6 months ago.
    https://weather.com/en-IN/india/coro...id-19-pandemic

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Yep, we have the Horse Paste at home.

It took some persuading to get my wife to take it. Now she is sold on it.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Additionally, you can get Doxycycline here: https://www.calvetsupply.com/aquariu...-capsules.html

If you happen to actually get the kung flu, the course of treatment includes Ivermectin, Doxycycline and Zinc. The correct proportions can be found in this article:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04591600

Finally I would add that if you're taking Ivermectin as a prophylactic, also take zinc with it. Zinc is known for its ability to interfere with virus replication, hence those cold-eze tablets with zinc that can dramatically shorten the life of a cold (the common cold also being a corona virus). Zinc is difficult for the body to absorb, but both Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine aid the uptake of zinc by the body. Indeed, some researchers/docs believe it's the zinc that is the most helpful in treatment, Iver and Hydroxy just being a means of helping the body absorb more of it.

Also, green tea aids in the uptake of zinc. Read a study months ago about numerous Asian countries with a 70% lower mortality rate from the kung flu, the theory being that since green tea aids in the uptake of zinc (and coincidentally, zinc aids in the uptake of the good stuff in green tea) it gave folks more of an immunity to virus replication, and in many Asian countries green tea is widely used. Part of the reasoning for this theory was that there was one Asian country (may have been Malaysia, though I'm not positive...was months ago I read the study) where due to diet it's folks were zinc deficient, despite the fact they drank mass quantities of green tea.

Personally I find green tea to be very bland and not very appealing, however Twinings makes a green tea that is infused with pomegranate, strawberry and raspberry...add either some sugar or honey, and some lemon juice and it's quite tasty.

Edited to add, you can also get the horse paste from Amazon...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

What am I missing here? I don't see any mortality rates or why I should use these.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    What am I missing here? I don't see any mortality rates or why I should use these.
    Personally, I do not have them on hand as a prophylaxis, apart from the green tea and zinc I have every other day or so as an adjunct to build immunity. I have them on hand in case I begin to experience symptoms that suggest I may have the kung flu. Early stage use is the key. In many countries, those that were more concerned about their people than they were in defeating Trump, if you experienced symptoms you were immediately put on one of two regimens...either Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc; or Ivermectin, Doxycycline and Zinc...no test needed, just assume it's the kung flu and treat, test yes, but assume and treat before any result comes back. Those countries had, on average, a 70% plus lower mortality rate among the most severely affected age/health groups.

It is possible in the US to get Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin...Doctors Without Borders, for a $90 consultation fee (done virtually) will call in the prescriptions for you so you can have those on hand, but you'll also need to pay the pharmacy for the meds and postage to get them mailed to you. Check their website, the possibility is there. It's a somewhat convoluted process, more expensive and takes more time than just ordering the Ivermectin (as initially mentioned) or ordering the Doxy as I've linked to...the Zinc is, of course, available at any drug/supermarket.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I'm going to look into the meds you guys are talking about, but I'm a firm believer in Vitamin C as an immune therapy.

Yes, I had COVID last summer, but the whole time I was in the hospital, all the nurses kept wondering why I was there. My blood oxygen levels never fell below 97% and I was up and moving around every day. None of the usual symptoms that the others in there were having.

I believe that my taking 2,000 Mg. of Vita C/day, for the past 40 years, helped me get through it with almost no problems. I haven't had the "regular" flu for the past 20 years.

Vita C works!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'm going to look into the meds you guys are talking about, but I'm a firm believer in Vitamin C as an immune therapy.

Yes, I had COVID last summer, but the whole time I was in the hospital, all the nurses kept wondering why I was there. My blood oxygen levels never fell below 97% and I was up and moving around every day. None of the usual symptoms that the others in there were having.

I believe that my taking 2,000 Mg. of Vita C/day, for the past 40 years, helped me get through it with almost no problems. I haven't had the "regular" flu for the past 20 years.

Vita C works!
    Both C and D are effective in boosting the immune system. B3 as well...

Strangely, melatonin is also effective in immunizing against corona viruses...the main issue is that it makes you sleepy, so should only be taken sometime before beddy-by, though some folks don't react that way to it.

Note that the cold-eze type tablets combine Vitamin C and Zinc, the cold being a corona virus...the zinc is instrumental in inhibiting virus replication...any virus...flu, covid, whatever...

Also, I would ask your general age?

The younger you are, the less severe the symptoms of the original kung flu you will have, unless there are other underlying medical issues. The old and the already sick were most at risk from the original version...there are indications that some of the new mutations are affecting younger folk. As a general rule, mutations become less virulent...as an organism, a virus wants to propagate...something it can't do if the host dies, so it mutates to less lethal versions in its life-cycle. But given this is a lab created pathogen...all bets are off on that score.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Both C and D are effective in boosting the immune system. B3 as well...

Strangely, melatonin is also effective in immunizing against corona viruses...the main issue is that it makes you sleepy, so should only be taken sometime before beddy-by, though some folks don't react that way to it.

Note that the cold-eze type tablets combine Vitamin C and Zinc, the cold being a corona virus...the zinc is instrumental in inhibiting virus replication...any virus...flu, covid, whatever...

Also, I would ask your general age?

The younger you are, the less severe the symptoms of the original kung flu you will have, unless there are other underlying medical issues. The old and the already sick were most at risk from the original version...there are indications that some of the new mutations are affecting younger folk. As a general rule, mutations become less virulent...as an organism, a virus wants to propagate...something it can't do if the host dies, so it mutates to less lethal versions in its life-cycle. But given this is a lab created pathogen...all bets are off on that score.
    70 yrs. young with COPD. But, I don't really use anything to help with my breathing except a shot of Trelegy every morning (when I remember to use it).

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

70 yrs. young with COPD. But, I don't really use anything to help with my breathing except a shot of Trelegy every morning (when I remember to use it).
    Given that info, I would say that one of three scenarios obtain.

1. The vitamin C therapy works.

2. You have some immunity due to diet that cannot be easily identified.

3. You have an immunity based on genetics...think the few who survived Captain Trips in "The Stand".

Oh, on the 70 years young?

You go girl...go wit yo bad self!!!
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 05-12-2021 at 04:39 PM.

Given that info, I would say that one of three scenarios obtain.

1. The vitamin C therapy works.

2. You have some immunity due to diet that cannot be easily identified.

3. You have an immunity based on genetics...think the few who survived Captain Trips in "The Stand".

Oh, on the 70 years young?

You go girl...go wit yo bad self!!!
    I'd say it's a lot of number 1 and a little of 2 and 3. I smoked 1-2 packs of cigarettes/day for about 50 years and my lungs are still clear of any lumps or spots (stopped smoking about 5 years ago). So, other than occasionally getting short of breath when I overexert myself, I'd call that a win-win....

Freedom isn't free.

I'd say it's a lot of number 1 and a little of 2 and 3. I smoked 1-2 packs of cigarettes/day for about 50 years and my lungs are still clear of any lumps or spots (stopped smoking about 5 years ago). So, other than occasionally getting short of breath when I overexert myself, I'd call that a win-win....
    At 63, I'm gettin' close to that 50 years of 1-2 packs...working hard at quitting now...

So far lungs are fine, I attribute it to option 3, but the damn constant cough has been getting to me, so it's time to put it to rest...much as I love the damned dirty things...

At 63, I'm gettin' close to that 50 years of 1-2 packs...working hard at quitting now...

So far lungs are fine, I attribute it to option 3, but the damn constant cough has been getting to me, so it's time to put it to rest...much as I love the damned dirty things...
    I loved smoking, too, but I could tell it was starting to get me short of breath, so I went to E-Cigs, then to Nicorette gum, then I was able to quit totally.

If I can quit, anyone can quit.

Freedom isn't free.

I loved smoking, too, but I could tell it was starting to get me short of breath, so I went to E-Cigs, then to Nicorette gum, then I was able to quit totally.

If I can quit, anyone can quit.
    I tried E-cigs...every toke made me cough up a lung. Researching it suggested that if you keep at it, that reaction will subside in about 6 to 10 weeks...wasn't willing to keep trying for that long.

I used 21st Century Smokes. I smoked the blueberry and cherry flavored ones. Nicotine still there, but no cigarette flavor. Actually, they smelled and tasted great.

Freedom isn't free.