Thread: There are not enough new people to make this thread important, but... Gunbroker listing

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

There are not enough new people to make this thread important, but... Gunbroker listing

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/901254360

Most members of this site have been here long enough to know that I like to post warning threads. Make sure you know your stuff before spending big dollars on an item that isn't what it is advertised as.

This listing if for a "pre-ban" Norinco 56S but look closely at the front trunion markings. Look very closely to see the added "7" both before and after the "56s". Bush the first was sure that the name of the rifle caused honest people to become baby killers. So to make the 56S an angelic rifle, the bayo lug ears were ground off and the number "7" for some reason was added in front and after the 56S name. This indicates an early but still a post-Bush1-ban rifle and in reality because of the silliness of the name change is highly collectible.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Interesting! $3,000 is out of my price range at the moment. What am I talking about, at the moment! It is out of my price range!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member