Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commucrat Agenda-Increase Of Mass Shootings

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Commucrat Agenda-Increase Of Mass Shootings

We've already seen a major increase in mass shootings ever since Idiot Joe stole the Office and became Resident of the United States.

This is all part of the Commucrat agenda: increase shootings to the point where the majority of people will be screaming for more gun control and confiscation now that they have a Resident who will, gladly, pass laws the "placate" them. Just remember, it's all scripted.

However, it is interesting that most of the shootings are taking place in Blue states that have draconian gun control laws already. There is an obvious reason of this......

However, regardless of where the future shootings will occur, just be aware that they will increase.

It's all part of the plan to disarm America.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

This is what happens to old white guys forced to endure critical race baiting theory. He should get a pass from the lefty's since it's obvious he was "triggered" by something and violence is an acceptable response in their view

not sure if shootings are increasing or more are being reported, but there is definitely an agenda afoot

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    This is what happens to old white guys forced to endure critical race baiting theory. He should get a pass from the lefty's since it's obvious he was "triggered" by something and violence is an acceptable response in their view

not sure if shootings are increasing or more are being reported, but there is definitely an agenda afoot
    They are increasing. If all these shootings had happened under Trump, the Commucrat Media would never have let up on it. They'd have done all they could to make him look ineffective.

Of course, with Idiot Joe as Resident, "ineffective" is the new Oval Office norm....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Is it me or did the media for some reason with the "railyard shooting" talk more on mental health than at any other shooting? And the firearm used did not have the MSM immediately shouting "ASSAULT RIFLE!"?

I wonder if the guy used a Fudd-gun which isn't as glamorous as an AR-15 style even though dead is dead regardless as to means.

Considering the railyard shooter's EX-wife has stated that he had bad temper and has been violent for years, that is why the media is going after both the "mental health" angle as well as the "workplace violence" aspect over anything else.
    They have also stated now that, while the guns may have been "legally purchased", the extended capacity magazines were illegal under CA law.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Yep, just read that he legally purchased and registered two semi-auto pistols. See the law works! Sad that since murder is illegal that didn't stop him.

I didn't read anything about mag capacity other than that he had 11 mags with him.

I thought all the gun laws in CA prevented things like this happening....why didn't they work?

I'm sure every single legislator who sponsored, or defended, these gun law bills said they would prevent future killings.... Uh, does this prove them wrong?....

There's a lesson here, somewhere....
    Last edited by alismith; 05-28-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Today in yahoo news they were calling for the biden atf nominee to be placed due to the mass shootings. Only in their world where men are women, up is down, good is evil could disarming law abiding citizens have any effect on gun related crime.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quick search of the inter-webs brought up some interesting facts...

Chicago's total for last year: 4,033 people caught at least one bullet.
    That means 77.5 people per week sprung a leak.

769 of them did not survive.
    That equals over 19% in a rubber bag / toe tagged.

Oh my stars!!!
    Doesn't that equate to a mass shooting?
    Shouldn't there be some kind of gun control or firearms regulations in Cook County, Illinois?!?

What's that you say?

There already IS???

...uh...

It's Donald Trump's Fault!!!

[Edit: Forgot the Purple]
    Last edited by Nobeard; 05-28-2021 at 04:34 PM.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Speaking of Mass Shootings, anyone remember this?

Happened on May 22nd, shooter was apprehended yesterday...
    The story has already dropped off the front page of Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Speaking of Mass Shootings, anyone remember this?

Happened on May 22nd, shooter was apprehended yesterday...
    The story has already dropped off the front page of Fox News.
    It doesn't fit the agenda.

Freedom isn't free.

Another shooting just occurred.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...oting/2466976/

This one is right behind another one that happened last weekend in the Miami area.

Shootings are increasing right on schedule.

One other note of interest is that on the news link app I have on my phone, I scrolled down under the shooting article and found that out of 17 different shootings listed, 16 were committed by blacks.

I guess Black Lies Matter don't really matter, after all.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CNPR2qNzxk

that song plays in my head every time i read shit like this

While this was not a "mass shooting", KMOX Radio in St. Louis reported this morning that 8 different people had been shot (including a group of teens out at about 4 a.m.) between midnight and 6 a.m.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    We've already seen a major increase in mass shootings ever since Idiot Joe stole the Office and became Resident of the United States.

This is all part of the Commucrat agenda: increase shootings to the point where the majority of people will be screaming for more gun control and confiscation now that they have a Resident who will, gladly, pass laws the "placate" them. Just remember, it's all scripted.

However, it is interesting that most of the shootings are taking place in Blue states that have draconian gun control laws already. There is an obvious reason of this......

However, regardless of where the future shootings will occur, just be aware that they will increase.

It's all part of the plan to disarm America.

The gunman who killed nine of his co-workers at a California rail yard had stockpiled weapons and 25,000 rounds of ammunition at his house before setting it on fire to coincide with the bloodshed at the workplace he seethed about for years, authorities said Friday.
    Guy must have been paid well at the job he hated to be able to buy $25k rounds of ammo. I'm impressed.
    Last edited by Krupski; 06-07-2021 at 12:20 PM.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I thought all the gun laws in CA prevented things like this happening....why didn't they work?

I'm sure every single legislator who sponsored, or defended, these gun law bills said they would prevent future killings.... Uh, does this prove them wrong?....

There's a lesson here, somewhere....

You're not supposed to notice that.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

People like to point to Chicago as such a bad place, and yes their numbers are high, but compared to Indianapolis on a per-capita basis they have a long way to go. Our local news can't keep up with their zealous reporting every time a bullet enters someone's body. At least the criminals are keeping the blood flowing solving their "if it bleeds it leads" credo.

Got no problem with the gang bangers thinning their various herds. Do have a problem with the innocents who get caught up in the crossfire...

May I suggest a Hunger Games scenario to allow them to do what they're gonna do, and keep the innocent safe? Round 'em up, set them in different quadrants of an island with food, ammo, etc., at the center. New batches to be dispatched to the various quadrants every 72 hours, until the cities are clear of the scum...

Who's wit me on dis???

Option 2...

No one wants to live in New Yuck any longer...turn it into the prison from Escape From...send all these bastards there.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-07-2021 at 02:21 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Got no problem with the gang bangers thinning their various herds. Do have a problem with the innocents who get caught up in the crossfire...

May I suggest a Hunger Games scenario to allow them to do what they're gonna do, and keep the innocent safe? Round 'em up, set them in different quadrants of an island with food, ammo, etc., at the center. New batches to be dispatched to the various quadrants every 72 hours, until the cities are clear of the scum...

Who's wit me on dis???

Option 2...

No one wants to live in New Yuck any longer...turn it into the prison from Escape From...send all these bastards there.
    I like both options.

Freedom isn't free.

I like both options.
    So do I !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast