Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commucrat Agenda-Increase Of Mass Shootings

What can I say...I'm a problem solver by nature.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Quick search of the inter-webs brought up some interesting facts...

Chicago's total for last year: 4,033 people caught at least one bullet.
    That means 77.5 people per week sprung a leak.

769 of them did not survive.
    That equals over 19% in a rubber bag / toe tagged.

Oh my stars!!!
    Doesn't that equate to a mass shooting?
    Shouldn't there be some kind of gun control or firearms regulations in Cook County, Illinois?!?

What's that you say?

There already IS???

...uh...

It's Donald Trump's Fault!!!

[Edit: Forgot the Purple]

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Got no problem with the gang bangers thinning their various herds. Do have a problem with the innocents who get caught up in the crossfire...

May I suggest a Hunger Games scenario to allow them to do what they're gonna do, and keep the innocent safe? Round 'em up, set them in different quadrants of an island with food, ammo, etc., at the center. New batches to be dispatched to the various quadrants every 72 hours, until the cities are clear of the scum...

Who's wit me on dis???

Option 2...

No one wants to live in New Yuck any longer...turn it into the prison from Escape From...send all these bastards there.
    I've always thought that too. Small island with a military perimeter, mine fields, troops with shoot to kill orders if they get anywhere near the perimeter. Put a specific controllable amount of violent criminals on the island each week, all televised. Air drop enough food for 5 of them per week out of say 200. Tell them the last man standing goes free.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Here's one that happened yesterday and, of course, the Commucrats are starting the narrative that something needs to be done about this uptick in gun violence....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/12/us/au...own/index.html

"The uptick in gun violence locally is part of a disturbing rise in gun violence across the country as we exit the pandemic," he said.

"APD and the City Council have initiated multiple violence prevention efforts in response but this crisis requires a broader, coordinated response from all levels of government.

"One thing is clear - greater access to firearms does not equal greater public safety."

It continues further in the article....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Here's one that happened yesterday and, of course, the Commucrats are starting the narrative that something needs to be done about this uptick in gun violence....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/12/us/au...own/index.html

"The uptick in gun violence locally is part of a disturbing rise in gun violence across the country as we exit the pandemic," he said.

"APD and the City Council have initiated multiple violence prevention efforts in response but this crisis requires a broader, coordinated response from all levels of government.

"One thing is clear - greater access to firearms does not equal greater public safety."

It continues further in the article....
    Couldn't be because violent criminals are given probation or short incarcerations or gasp....let out of prison because of covid..... LOL The first disease ever to lock up good people and release violent felons........

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Couldn't be because violent criminals are given probation or short incarcerations or gasp....let out of prison because of covid..... LOL The first disease ever to lock up good people and release violent felons........
    I beg to differ. The first disease, ever, to do that was, and still is, Liberalism.... It's the form of mental illness that causes 99.9% of all the problems the US, and world, right now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12