Thread: Steven Seagull is at it again

Steven Seagull is at it again

.......he joined the communist party. And women are coming forward with accusations of him groping and raping them. Perhaps he is the NEW Bill Cosby.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

maybe, he's thinking of running for president.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Really?, i could have sworn he was a homosexual

He runs like a girl and is a legend in his own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    He runs like a girl and is a legend in his own mind.
    Has anyone ever taken this guy seriously, on or off screen?

When I was a kid I thought the guy was a caricature of a tough guy martial artist and now that he is older he has become a caricature of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Has anyone ever taken this guy seriously, on or off screen?

When I was a kid I thought the guy was a caricature of a tough guy martial artist and now that he is older he has become a caricature of himself.
    Plus he has large tits for a guy and wears a pony tail.

He isn't a homosexual but I've always thought he was really gay.
    Who colors their hair in with a sharpie to a point down their forehead?

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    .......he joined the communist party. And women are coming forward with accusations of him groping and raping them. Perhaps he is the NEW Bill Cosby.
    He didn't join the COMMUNIST party. Get a clue. He joined the Pro-Kremlin Party IN RUSSIA, which is a political faction that supports Putin. Seagal holds citizenship in three countries, USA, Serbia and RUSSIA.

The COMMIES here in the USA are the DEMOCRATS. The pro-Kremlin party isn't communist, they're capitalist, but they're authoritarian. In a way, they're closer to the NDSAP of Germany in that they're radical animal rights activists, radical environmentalists and want the power to imprison anyone who opposes them. But Commie? No.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    He didn't join the COMMUNIST party. Get a clue. He joined the Pro-Kremlin Party IN RUSSIA, which is a political faction that supports Putin. Seagal holds citizenship in three countries, USA, Serbia and RUSSIA.

The COMMIES here in the USA are the DEMOCRATS. The pro-Kremlin party isn't communist, they're capitalist, but they're authoritarian. In a way, they're closer to the NDSAP of Germany in that they're radical animal rights activists, radical environmentalists and want the power to imprison anyone who opposes them. But Commie? No.
    Are you a Cock Puncher too? You sure act like one Mr Know it All. Or at east you think you do.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Uh-oh... Segal opposes global zionist sodomite supremacy? Must be a commie rapist.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Are you a Cock Puncher too? You sure act like one Mr Know it All. Or at east you think you do.
    LOL!!!!!

Just pointing out that the term COMMIE is not correct here. We got REAL COMMIES here in the USA and the fascist Putin parties of MODERN RUSSIA ain't those any more. The DEMOCRAT PARTY are the real COMMIES now in 2021. I'm big on labeling the DEMOCRATS as to what they really are. Using old Cold War terms allows them to avoid being labeled with the correct label

So sorry, not jumping in just to bash your point. I'm just INTENT on keeping that 'commie' label squarely on the DEMOCRATS in the USA where it belongs.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 06-06-2021 at 12:09 PM.

Eh, I liked a number of his movies, the Under Siege ones particularly...

But like all hollyweird bozos I could give a shit about his politicks or statements thereof...all full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Under Siege
    I remember that one

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I remember that one

Next thing I know, you'll be dating musicians!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    maybe, he's thinking of running for president.
    hes the wrong kind of commie, hes friends with ex kgb putin

if he was friends with hunter biden then the way would be clear
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"